Pt.3__Meet the boys

Start from the beginning

I was about to argue when...

PD-nim: He's right agent Y/N. You'll be the head of security from now on, while agent Jack will focus on finding the one behind this all.

Y/N: Okay, I get what you mean, but you do know that I'm just a 20-year-old girl. I can do a lot of things, but leading is not one of them.

PD-nim: Sang said you'll do it. He said you are perfect for the job. I don't think you'd like to let him down.

Y/N:...you're right. I guess I don't have a choice, do I?

Jack: Don't worry, you'll do great. Besides, I'll help you.

Y/N: Yeah thanks.

PD-nim: Now since we've had our talk and you know all you need to know, let me introduce the boys.

He got up and lead us out of the office. We walked down a hallway until we got to a door that said:

Bangtan Sonyeondan Practice Room

He knocked, but there was no answer. So he just walked in. Jack followed him and I went in as last. But just as I was about to look into the room, a hand covered my eyes.

Y/N: Jack. What the hell?!?

Jack: Don't look.

Y/N: What the...Why not?

I removed his arm

.

.

.

The scene inside the room was breathtaking. 7 boys, all hot, I'll give them that, all shirtless. Well, they are well built, very well build.

I didn't realize I was staring until Jack put his arm back up again.

Jack: I'm sorry about this, boys...She's not used to seeing the male body

Y/N: Hey!! That's not true, I've seen a lot of naked man in my life

*what the fuck am I saying. I've never seen a naked man in my life...well not a living one...don't ask*

Everyone was silent, probably because of my oh so confident speech

Y/N:...I mean...I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare...I'll go so please take your time to get dressed

??: Haha, that's okay. We're done so you can look if you'd like.

Jack lowered his hand and I looked at the 7 men, well boys, standing in front of us. They were, as I said before, good looking. Well, they are idols so that's to be expected. Their hair was colored, I'm not a fan of that, but it didn't look bad.

PD-nim: Boys could you introduce yourself to your new bodyguards.

The Boys *simultaneously*:

Hello we are BTS

Jack: Hello. I'm agent Jack, but please call me Jack.

Y/N: Am, hello, I'm special agent Y/N.

PD-nim: Well then...boys this two will be taking care of you from now on. They will also live with you.

*wait...WHAT😳*

??: Sir are you sure that they can do it. I mean the girl looks younger then Jungkook and she's clearly a pervert.

Y/N: Hey!

PD-nim: Come on Suga, give her a chance. She is the youngest to ever become an agent, but I'm sure she can protect you.

"Suga" or whatever his name was didn't take his explanation even for a second. He glared at me as he walked to the back of the room.

??: Don't worry about him. He's just worried about us. Hi, I'm J-Hope, but you can call me Hoseok or Hobi if you'd like...

A boy with dark red hair introduced himself. He looked tired, in fact, they all did. I looked at his hand that was stretched to me, it had a big bandage wrapped around its wrist. He must have gotten himself hurt...or was he hurt by the "fans".

I took his hand

Y/N: Hello, it's nice to meet you.

After that the boys introduced themselves one by one, Suga didn't seem interested in that😒. They had big smiles on their faces, but you could see the pain, fear, and sadness in their eyes.

We got to leave the entertainment building after the meeting. I was in the van with BTS, while Jack, that moron, was riding on his bike😒, way to put me into an embarrassing situation asshole.

I was sitting in their managers sit with RM next to me. It was quiet. Well, I have to ruin everything, right😉

Y/N: J-Hope...

I looked at him

JH: Yes

Y/N: How did you get that bandage on your right arm

JH: Oh am that...well I-I

S: He got cut yesterday when we were getting out of the theater.

Y/N: Oh...How bad was it?

J: Very bad. Yoongi had to use a sweater to stop the bleeding.

Okay, that shocked me.

Y/N: You okay now?

JH: Yeah I'm good.

JM: You could have died

JH: But I haven't. I'm still here.

JM: They won't stop. They'll be back

As he said that he slowly made a ball with his body and Jungkook started hugging him to protect him.

Y/N: They won't. We'll make sure of that.

S: Yeah right. What can you do that we haven't done yet?

Y/N: Me, not much, but Jack can find the one who sends you the e-mail and then I'll beat the hell out of him.

It was silent again. Suga didn't look impressed and I didn't know what else to say.

RM: Y/N, I don't know if PD-nim said anything to you, but since you'll be the head of security from now on I think I should tell you this...

I looked at the leader and nodded to show I was listening to him.

RM: Our bodyguards are not allowed to harm our fans. That means no kicking, pushing, sexual harassing and no guns. I know that you want to protect us, but you need to protect our image as well.

*Great this just made my job even easier🙄*