Chapter 21

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

We got to the airport and a private jet that I barrowed . As soon as we were seated , I was sitting on Elijah's lap and we were kissing . I smirked and pulled him closer against me . Elijah smile and brushed a stray hair from my face . 
" Did I mention I love you ? " he asked.
" Did I mention I love to hear it ? " I retorted , pulling him closer to me . 

He smiled and we kissed some more .

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

I pulled away from Phillip . 
" W-Why did you just do that ? " I asked in shock .
" I thought it was obvious . " he said , looking down .
I looked back up at him confused .
" I'm sorry . " I whispered and I ran up to my room .
I pulled out my phone and called Jesse .
" Jesse ? " I asked .
" Nikki ? " he said . 

" Yeah , It's me . " I said . 
" Are you okay ? " he asked .

" I just miss you . " I admitted , biting my lip .
" I miss you  too . " he said .

A small smile crossed my lips .
" I hope so . " I said .
" Hey , our first football game is the weekend and after that is the home coming dance . I was wondering if you'd meet me there as my date since your parents kinda want me dead . " he said . 
" I'd love to . " I added .

* Phillip's P.O.V *

Something is going on . Something big and it involves Jesse . I wonder what's going on . I'm gonna find out . I don't want Nikki to get hurt . 

* Klaus's P.O.V *

Kol crawled through the front door and I clutched my side breathlessly . 
" Stupid old bitch . She gave me internal bleeding ! " I spat .

I glared at Kol hobbling in and rolled my eyes .

" Get up you idiot ! It wasn't that long of a walk . "  I muttered . 

Kol panted and pulled himself inside .Tatiana and Katherine ran downstairs and paused , seeing us covered in mud and leaves with a stick or two in our hair . 
" What the hell happened ? " Katherine asked, pulling Kol to his feet and into a kiss .

I rolled my eyes .
" Two words . Old . Bat . " I snarled .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got off of Elijah and he slid his hand off my leg as the plane landed on our island . Yes , we have an island . It was a wedding present from Oprah .We got our luggage and made our way to the small cottage on the island and as soon as we walked through the door , Elijah grabbed me and flashed to the bedroom , throwing me on the bed. 

* Jesse's P.O.V *

I should stay away from Nikki . I'm to dangerous for her . I should probably tell her about the pack . The alpha that would stop at nothing to have me in his pack . I hope he leaves Nikki alone .

--- Hmmmmm so .... Pikki or Nesse ? And what about this old bat ? WHAT'S with this new Alpha ! ----