Chapter 17

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

I was honestly scared . Without papa in the room ,I had no idea what mamma would do . It was clear she wasn't in her right mind right now . She was sick and it was obvious . She hissed and started to pace .

" What did you think you were doing ? " she snarled , throwing down her clutch .
I cringed .
" I-I just wanted to have some f-fun and m-make some friends . " I said , tearing up .
" Nikolina Elekah , that whole crying it may work on your father , but not on me . When I'm mad I'm mad and right now I'm mad . " mamma snapped .

I nodded slowly , looking down .
" The house is trashed and what do you think the rest of the family will say about this ? " she said , going on with her lecture .
" I don't know . " I lied .

" WRONG ! Don't lie to me ! " she said , turning her icey gaze on me .

I gulped again and I heard the front door slam and I knew it was papa . Mamma ran out of the room to find papa and as soon as she got to the top of the stairs , she clutched her head and fell down the stairs , landing at the bottome on her back with a thud . I screamed .

" MAMMA ! " I yelled and ran down to her side just as red liquid that I knew to be blood started to gush from her body .

She suddenly looked very lifeless and pale to me . Papa flashed in and gasped . He fell to her side , shaking her violently .
" Anna ! ANGEL ! ANYA ! " he said , panicking.
" Papa ... " I said ,

He turned and snapped at me .
" Go call your aunt . Tell her to break every traffic law if she has to , but tell her to get here . " he said as he scooped mamma up gently and carried her upstairs .

I grabbed the phone and dialed Aunt Tatia .

" Hello? " she asked.
" Aunt Tat , it's mamma ! She fell down the stairs and she won't wake up ! " I said .
" WHAT ! When ? " she asked , starting to freak out .
" About  a minitue ago . " I said .
" Alright , I'm on the way . Tell your father to calm down and not to leave her side . " she said .
" Like he would anyway . " I said sarcastically .
" Now is no time for jokes , Nikolina . " she said and hung up .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I put Anna on the bed and grabbed her hand . It was almost like she was slipping into a coma . How was that possible ? She was a vampire . It wasn't possible at all . What was wrong . I noticed something was different about her tonight . I looked down at my beautiful unmoving wife . She was so beautiful . I stroked her cheek gently and kissed her .

* Anastasia's P.O.V

I started to slip away . I knew this would happen eventually  . It was the visions . I should've told Elijah sooner and now  I might not get the chance . Why can't I wake up ? I tried everything I could think of to make myself do something . Anything , just to let them know I wasn't dead but I couldn't feel anything . Nikolina . I was so hard on her . It was for her own good of course , but I still love her . Deep down she knows nothing will ever change that . ELIJAH ! My Elijah ! My love ! I've seen him react to something like this before and it was NOT pretty ! If I don't wake up , he'll need to be there for Nikki. Our Nikki .NO ! It's not over ! I'm a fighter , damnit ! Wake up , Anna ! Wake up !

* Tatiana's P.O.V *

I feared something like this would happen if she sheltered the gift this long without telling anyone . How did I know ? Because the same thing happened to my mother when Anna left town for a year with our aunt . Mamma's health started to decline and she got head aches , dizzy spells and passing out . But she always seemed to know when things were going to happen . I always thought it was a coincidence , but then after she died , I put two and two together and BINGO ! I knew it must run in the family and since I didn't have it , it was bond to occur in my sister . When she died , it must've triggered them . We had to get home NOW !

--- Okay guys , so we finally know what's wrong with Anna ! But what about Jesse , Elijah , Nikki and can Anna pull through ? Comment me :) ----------------

* Special Note - You guys , I made a twilight / tvd role play website and it'd be great if you joined . We really need more members and I worked REALLY hard on it . It's called .... twitvd.wall.fm . I'll paste the link in the comments and I'm Nicole on it :) PLEASE join . *