Scene 10 "The new racer"

{The Zuplar Stadium}

Pulsar, Accelerate, Voltage, Bullet, and Turbo wait at the starting line for Tuhan to show up. In the blink of an eye, Tuhan stands in front of a crowd of one million cheering fans. Tuhan looks around while growling at the other racers.

King Golthan- (Stands in front of the throne) "Ladies and gentleman, in today's race we have a new racer known as the King of Speed, Tuhan."

The crowd cheers even louder.

King Golthan- "Racers line up at the starting line."

Every racer lines up at the starting line except for Tuhan.

King Golthan- "The race will begin in 3... 2... 1... go."

All of the racers begin running except for Tuhan who looks at the crowd who begin getting concerned.

At the chamber building, Hyperdrift and Alina run into the building taking silly string and spraying the cameras that led to Comet's cage Alina runs into a drum of oil in the hall and continues running finding the cage and opens the door letting her out.

Comet- "Who's idea was it to break me out."

Hyperdrift- "Voltage."

Comet- "The new guy?"

Alina- "Yes now come with us before we all end up in the cell."

Hyperdrift runs ahead pushing any guard over while Comet takes Alina's hand as Alina begins running on the walls around flying guards. A guard down the hall fires his gun Hyperdrift runs passed the bullet and punching the guard out of her way. The bullet hits the oil spill, Alina turns around and continues running when she sees an explosion go off behind her. Through the building, Hyperdrift and Alina run with Comet in their arms as the building gets engulfed in flames. Alina and Hyperdrift run out of the building and down the street.

At the race, all of the racers almost reach the finish line before Tuhan takes off running, on his second lap he grabs Luke, Accelerate, Pulsar, Turbo, and Bullet. He begins growling at the crowd while still running, on his third lap Tuhan reaches his hand out and runs through Turbo and Bullet killing them. Tuhan passes the finish line with Luke and Pulsar close behind. The crowd goes silent as Bullet and Turbo's bodies fall to the ground motionless. King Golthan looks on with fright and distress.

King Golthan- (Stunned) "Ladies and gentlemen our semifinalists Tuhan, Voltage, Accelerate, and Pulsar."

The crowd begins cheering as Tuhan looks around the stadium, Hyperdrift, Alina, and Comet run into the building and stand next to Luke and Accelerate. Tuhan runs up to the throne and stares King Golthan down until King Golthan backs up in fear, Tuhan turns around and looks at the stadium full of millions of people and cameras.

Tuhan- (The stadium echoes) "Ladies, gentlemen, and speedsters. The next race will be the final race for the throne, the stipulation is that only three speedsters are allowed to be in it so the lovely Pulsar down there I'm not sorry I have to do this but..."

Pulsar begins trying to run only for Tuhan to run through her and back to the throne in a second. The crowd gasps loudly as Pulsars body falls to the ground while Luke, Accelerate, Hyperdrift, Alina, and Comet look on in terror. Comet hugs Alina and Hyperdrift.

Tuhan- "The rule for the final race is called murderbound. With this rule whoever comes in last on the second lap gets to meet their creator and on the third lap whoever losses dies by the hands of me, and I'm going to do it very slowly so you feel every inch of pain I have to bring to you. (Luke looks up at Tuhan with worry and bravery) So to the two brave contestants that'll be racing in two days, good luck."

Tuhan runs towards King Golthan and runs through the wall, disappearing from sight. Accelerate, Luke, Alina, and Hyperdrift look at each other in worry while Comet continues crying in Alina's arm.

Comet- (Wipes tears from face)"You're not going to beat him, Luke. Come on guys, let's go live the rest of our lives before that monster comes for us next."

Comet begins walking away until she notices nobody else walking with her. Behind Luke Tuhan stared at him then runs at him. Hyperdrift, Alina, and Accelerate turn seeing him punch Luke in the back. A loud snap is heard as Luke falls over in pain, Alina bends down and checks on him as Accelerate sees a note falling slowly to the ground and grabs it.

Alina- "Yeah as I thought, You have a broken vertebra in your spine. Be glad you heal fast or you may not be able to run that final race."

Accelerate- (Reading the note) "You already know who I am Luke, Remember don't try and save them as the ones you love are the ones I take first."

Hyperdrift- "What the hell does that mean?"

Luke Harris- "It means he's going after my family. I need to get to them now."

Alina- "Luke you just broke your spine, you may not be able to walk until the next race."

Luke Harris- (Trying to get up) "I don't care I need to at least see them before the race. Just to make sure they're safe."

Luke falls over and passes out, Accelerate helps Luke up and begins walking towards the exit to the stadium.