"That's uncharacteristic of you," I say, checking my phone for a text from Harry.

"Slept over Andres' last night. Finally just getting home," Liam replies, blushing as he loads the fridge with the groceries.

"Ohh, did you get it on?" I ask. I raise an eyebrow at him and he laughs.

"Maybe. Just found out he eats ass," Liam says, his face twisting in a promiscuous smile. 

"Holy shit! Even I don't do that," I say, slapping him on the back playfully.

A little while later, I hear a knock at the door and jog over to it, adjusting my navy shorts. "I think that's Harry!"

When I open the door to Harry's smiling face, I wave goodbye to Liam and jog out.

"You look cute," Harry says, kissing my lips softly. I kiss back and wrap an arm around his waist, smiling up at him.

"Thanks!" I reply.

"Is that a new shirt? I love it," Harry says as we make our way downstairs.

"Yeah," I reply. "Liam and I went shopping the other day."

Harry nods, but I can see the pain in his face. I think back to the time we went shopping together, how I was sobbing in the dressing room. How he was trying to desperately to get me to calm down but couldn't.

Im glad that it's not like that now. I still feel like shit, but not as deeply depressed about my body image as I was before. I'm getting better. Or at least I hope I am.

"Where are we going?" I ask, swinging Harry's hand as we head down to the subway.

"Wherever you want," Harry replies. I tuck a curl behind his ear, taking in his emerald eyes and chiseled jaw.

"You're so sexy, Harry," I breathe, whispering into his ear. I kiss his neck and he closes his eyes, surrendering to the sensation.

"Lets At least do something before we go home and Fuck," Harry says back, in a hoarse voice.

"Mmm, okay," I pout, pulling away. "Have you eaten?"

Harry shakes his head and I check my phone for restaurant recommendations. Harry leans on the side of a building, pulling me onto his chest and rubbing my shoulders and I browse.

"Thai food good? There's a place two stops away," I suggest.

"Perfect," Harry replies.

One subway ride later, we arrive at the restaurant. Decorated with glass statues and a large fountain, the restaurant looks a bit fancier than I expected, but im excited to spend time with Harry nonetheless.

"Do you like Thai food?" Harry asks, taking a peak at the menu.

"Never had it," I admit. "Kinda just got panicked and picked something at random."

Harry looks up at me, half smiling. "You could have taken your time, Lou."

"I was a bit distracted by someone's beautiful face," I chuckle. "Seriously, I've missed you."

"Missed you too," Harry says, softly. "I feel bad we haven't had much time together... just been busy...."

Busy. His voice breaks off as he says it and I can't help but wonder if he's telling the truth. I've been asking him for ages if something was wrong, and he keeps denying it. But ever since he rushed out of Nando's after our first tennis practice, he's been acting distant.

"Haz," I say, leaning over the table and pushing his menu down. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

Harry shrugs and shakes his head. "No. What do you mean?"