Angel Without Wings (Part 2)

'Tetsutetsu? Why now, why do I have to run into him right now?'

"Hey bro, do I know you?" the silver haired male asked.

"No, I don't think so. Nice to meet you, I'm Kirishima Eijirou."

"Yeah. The name's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu," Tetsutetsu shook Kirishimas hand as Kirishima was sporting a fake smile. The smile was almost convincing, but not to Katsuki. When Tetsutetsu was gone he opened his mouth:

"It was him, right? He was the one you fell for, but he doesn't seem to know or remember you. Why's that?"

"What, no.... Okay it was him and he knew but his memories were erased... We knew ... other and he also knew that I loved him, I told him before I was captured.... He didn't feel the same way," Kirishima looked down. Katsuki just stood there.

"Why don't ya tell me about the heaven, since you're an angel and I assume you lived there," Kirishima looked at Katsuki and nodded. Katsuki motioned Kirishima to follow him again.

"It's not heaven, it's an another species that just happens to look like humans and have wings. We are like the Creators eyes and ears, we study the human race. Why you do not know about us is 'cause we're like the special agents that are suppose to watch over your actions. We also have our own society, we have the exactly the same laws as you, but we do have couple of extra laws that you do not have. Those rule are: you can't wall in love with a human and we can't show ourselves to humans."

"Hmm. So you're just like us, but you have wings? That's interesting..... Is it hard to fly? Like you know, since humans have pretty heavy bones, does it make flying harder?" 

"Well it depends on the muscles?? of the wings, like when we're kids we can't fly, but if we train enough we will eventually fly some day," Kirishima shrugged. Right when Bakugou was about to say something a young female with black hair came running down the hall and as she passed them she shouted that the camp was being attacked again. Bakugou shouted something along the lines of 'Roger, Momo!' before he started to run. Kirishima really had to try to keep up with Bakugou.

"Grab any weapon you like, I suggest long ranged ones, but be quick. NOW!!" Katsuki ran to the bombs and started to load them ready as he gave Kirishima instructions. Kirishima took the most effective looking gun he could find in so little time and ran to the battlefield with Bakugou.

Y/N

I'll continue this when I know how to write a war/battle scene beautifully. But I hope you enjoyed this.

Have a great day!! ^-^