Daddy?

"OMG! Robert is so hot! He could be my daddy anywhere, anytime!" Kirishima breathes as he basically drools on his computer.

"Who the fuck is Robert? And why would you want him to be your fuckin daddy?" Bakugou walks out of the bathroom.

"Well he's good looking and he's daddy material," the redhead continues to play his game, but Bakugou doesn't know that Robert is a game characters. So he of course gets mad.

"THE FUCK?! WHAT'S THE FUCKIN BIG DEAL?! I CAN BE A BETTER DADDY THAN HE'LL FUCKIN EVER BE! SO DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE TO LEAVE ME!" infuriated, he doesn't realize what he's saying.

Kirishima is silenced by Bakugou's outburst and sits there with a poker face and says:

"It's a game..... Dude chill,"

But right when he said that he starts to smirking and continues:

"But Bakugou, I didn't know you had a daddy kink."

Bakugou is confused so he takes his phone and googles 'Daddy kink'. He reads something for a while before he turns red and looks at the smirking boy.

"This is some nasty shit, but I can try it, if you're into it."

Kirishima is so taken back by this that he almost falls from his seat

"NO WAY! THAT'S WEIRD!"

Bakugou sights in relief that he didn't have to listen Kirishima calling him daddy in bed.

"You said that it was a game? Can I see it?" Bakugou sits next to his redhead boyfriend.

"Sure," Kirishima smiles, already forgetting the previous conversation.