Part 14

Home?

Y/n POV

I was still in the forest I tried to escape but I can't. I can't leave even if I tried.

Sara POV two weeks later

I love her I do but it hurts that she doesn't remember me. I talked to Alex and Kara.

They told me that it's strange that she doesn't remember me but just those two.

Ever time I see her on that white bed it hurts. I want to help her but I don't know if I can.

I was staying with her today even though it was dark outside. The team told me to move on but I'm not giving up.

I came close to her body and said "Please wake up I love you".

Y/n POV

I was screaming up the top of my lungs. Until I heard "Please wake up I love you". I looked around and see nothing but the voice keeps going on.

I'm going crazy and can't do nothing to stop the voices in my head. I see the wolf and me but e/c that's not my normal e/c.

They were staying still but faced me. The girl said "What are you choosing".

I didn't understand on what was going on. But then their was a pain all of my body.

I dropped down and said "Both". Until me basically hit me in the face. I blacked out.

Sara POV

I heard the heart monitor go crazy and told Alex and Kara to come in. They did. I kept looking at her but her heart beat goes slow.

Please don't giving up. She woke up and her heart beat was going normal.

She said "I remembered everything even you Sara". I was happy and gave her a hug.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. Nothing or nobody can break us apart.

Alex POV

I can't believe Y/n was kissing Sara. I wonder what my sister was thinking and I left.

Kara POV

Sara kissed her and Y/n kissed her back I can't believe it. I want them to break apart but I knew that Y/n was happy.

I left but she said "I have to go see Caitlin and tell her something". I wonder what it is.

Y/n POV

I'm not going to wait. I have to go see Caitlin if she rejects me then I have to deal with the pain.

But if she doesn't reject me then I'll feel fine. But what will I do if she doesn't reject me.

20 minuets later

I got my stuff and said my goodbyes to all my friends in National City. I was in the ship and saw a banter that said "Welcome back".

It was good that they still cared about me. I noticed that kid flash wasn't here but Sara told me all about it.

A mini party was great and I loved it. I had beer but it was fun hanging with them.

Sara was talking to Nate but it didn't interest me. I know they are great friends but I'm not jealous.

I saw Zari talking to Mick. I did wonder if the wolf still lived with me. Zari walked over to me and said "Hey I need to talk to you". I said "Sure".

She dragged me somewhere else and said "Um Zari where are we going". She said "I need to know how you feel about Sara".

I said "Well Zari I truly love her and I do care about her a lot but why are you asking me". She said "Because when you were in coma she wouldn't leave your side I just want to know but if you hurt her I will hurt you".