Ch. 20 Something Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Kevin POV
So today marks one year since Kirstin and I have been dating. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I know that Sofia has the ring and she knows that she's gonna give it to me when the signal is given to her. Now I'm on my way to get Kirstin.
(Kevin's Outfit)

Kirstin POV Today is our anniversary

Kirstin POV
Today is our anniversary. This has been the best year ever. I have a feeling something special is gonna happen tonight.
(Kirstin's Outfit)

I hear my door knock

I hear my door knock. I went to open the door and it was Kevin.

Kevin: Hey, Happy anniversary.
Kirstin: Happy anniversary.
Kevin: You look beautiful.
Kirstin: Thanks. You look incredibly handsome.
Kevin: Thanks. You ready?
Kirstin: Yeah.

So we are in Kevin's car heading to our destination.

Kirstin: Where are we going?
Kevin: It's a surprise.
Kirstin: Why do you always do that to me?
Kevin: Hahaha! It's my specialty.

A few minutes later we arrived at our destination. Which was a different hotel than the one from our 1st date.
We had dinner and we went outside went to this gazebo watching the sun set.

Kirstin: It's so beautiful out here.
Kevin: Not as beautiful as you.

Then, I hear some music playing.

Kirstin: What's that playing?
Kevin: "Stay With You" by John Legend. Wanna dance?
Kirstin: Sure.

Kevin POV
So now everything is going to plan. Kirstin and I are dancing under the gazebo.

Kirstin POV
As Kevin and I are dancing I see Mitch, Scott, Avi, Esther, and Sofia come out of nowhere. I'm really confused.

Kirstin: Kevin, what's going on?

Then we stopped dancing. Kevin is holding my hand.

Kevin: Ever since the day I realized that I started liking you, I've been thinking about the right words to say to you. Kirstie, I don't have words to express how beautiful, kind, smart, loving you are. Honestly, this whole year of us being together had been amazing. Not only are you amazing to me, but you're amazing to Sofia.

I'm already having tears coming down my face.

Kevin: There has never been a dull moment when we are together or went it's the three of us. You have made me and Sofia happier than ever. I am willing to spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the exact same way.

Kevin POV
I motion for Sofia to come over and she comes and she gives me the box with the ring inside. She goes back to Mitch.

Kirstin POV
Then, Kevin gets down on one. I'm definitely in shock. I'm speechless.

Kirstin: OMG!

Kevin takes my left hand.

Kevin: Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, will you marry me?

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Kirstin: Yes. Yes! YES!

Kevin and I kiss. He picks me up and hugs me. Then, he puts me down and puts the ring on my finger. Everyone is cheering for us.

Kevin: I love you.
Kirstin: I love you.

We both hug again. Then I see Sofia run to us and we all did a group hug.

Sofia: And will you be my mommy?
Kirstin: Of course, I will your mommy.
Sofia: Yay! I have a mommy.

Afterwards, we all went out to celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Pentaholics! I hope you guys loved this chapter. I literally almost cried myself writing this.
Announcements:
Soon I'll be finish writing this story. I know. Sad. But I may do one more PTX Fan Fiction.
Also be sure and tell everyone about both of my stories.

Love you guys and stay awesome.