Chapter 7 "Caught up"-involved in an unpleasant or annoying situation

Zen

As I drove home, I thought about dreka and that way she just came all over my hand.

I can't lie when she told me she loved me I felt a sense of relief. I love her too. I actually think I'm in love with her. I didn't know wtf I was gonna do though.

She was still with jay. That shit irked my soul but I'm patient.

Dreka and I gotta have a conversation about what happened tonight.

I have to make sure this what happened don't fuck up our friendship or complicate things.

I avoided a lot of shit with dreka for 6 months. She's a very attractive woman. And from wat I learned tonight she's also very sexual and submissive.

Damn, my kinda woman, I thought. I licked my lips at the thought of her wet tight pussy grinding on my finger.

She way she sound when she moaned.

The way her face looks. She be looking so serious yet soo turned on.

Hell I thought I saw her eyes roll back when I was rubbing that clit.

Her pussy is so fat..

I cant wait to make love to her and eat her pussy.

Damn I got chills.

I was so wet and from the way she had her tongue in my mouth, ik she got some good head.

Shit. The thought of it turned me on so bad.

My phone ranged.

It was dreka.

I was almost home so I put her on blue tooth.

Me:  what's up beautiful ?
Dreka: baby where are you?
Me: almost home, I had to stop and get some food. I got you a cheese burger.
Her: you remember how I like it?
Me: Of course I do
Her: Thanks love
Me: welcome bae.
Me: well I'm pulling up in the drive way now, so I'll see you in a min, ok?
Her: ok baby.

We hang up.

I jump out my jeep then grab the food.

Time I got into the door I put the food in the oven and went upstairs to take a shower. I grabbed some boxers and a tank top and went into the bathroom and got in.

I made it quick cuz I knew dreka was coming soon.

Plus I just got this prada cologne and body wash that I never opened.
This shit smells good.

I know dreka gonna be all over me.

I got out the shower and I put on my boxers and my basket ball shorts and my tank.

I went down stairs and grabbed my phone and I had 7 missed calls from dreka.

"Wtf" I said looking at my messages.

Fuck,  jay left her at her ma house?  I said out loud while reading my message.

I called her back.

She answered on first ring

"Baby I'm sorry I was in the show.."

"Who tf you calling baby" another voice said over the phone.

I froze and my heart dropped

It was jay

"Nigga don't get quiet now!! So you and dreka fuckin!!!" Jay yelled in the phone

"Nah bruh, I ain't sleeping with dreka I said now pacing my living room

" oh but you love her huh!! Nigga u was just with us at the movies and you telling me y'all love each other!! You don't even know that bitch!!"