Chapter 2 "Barbaric" -Offensive

Tink

What's up yall, my name is Jaisiya.  My friends and ex call me Jay. My family and GF call me Tink. Well shit my gf gave me that nick name and started calling me that and now most of my close family call me Tink. Except for my mom. She call me by my real name. 😪

I'm 30 years old and I'm a truck driver. I been driving trucks for 5 years now. I just got enough money to buy my own truck. 🤑🤑 I met my gf dreka at one of my stops. That was five years ago. I had just started driving and i was new to that town i was driving in and i got lost asf. So i saw this pretty chick at her car getting gas and i had to go over there. Plus, she probably could help me with the directions.

It went from there.

Dreka and I have been through soo much. We use to be so close. Everything was good. I was happy asf. She was too, but i fucked that up though.  Yep, yall guess right. I cheated.

Y'all probably wondering how tf could i cheat on a beautiful sweet woman like dreka. Well, truth is. When i met dreka i was married. My ex wife and I was separated at the time when i met dreka because she didn't want me driving trucks because she heard people have affairs when they driving trucks. Which was bs, because i was pretty faithful and it was stupid asf for her to leave me just because i took a job to take care of my family. Plus my ex knew i always wanted to be a truck driver. I always talked about it.

Before then though, I had a pretty good job. I was a supervisor at my old job. It was cool, but stressful to deal with a lot of grown people.

My ex wife name was Shantel. That's her in the picture below.

Man i gave Shantel everything she wanted

Man i gave Shantel everything she wanted. She wanted a kid. We went through that. I paid for her to go to a sperm bank. Shantel have a great job though, she's a manager at a regions bank.

We had what i thought a amazing damn marriage. She was  my best friend and our marriage was so passionate and sexual .Until i found out she was having a damn affair with some lady at the bank with her. 😟

We went to marriage counseling and all but i just couldn't forgive her man. I cried to her a lot and asked soo many questions but she never really gave me a reason why. We had tons of conversations about it. She told me "it just happened" so shit changed. Completely. So i told her i wanted a divorce and I moved tf out. After i accepted my job driving trucks she really got paranoid, and i did too. So yeah, that was really it. It's funny how people operate huh, she cheated so she think ima cheat on her. 😒

Shantel and I have a beautiful daughter together. She's 6. The love of my life. Her name is lauryn. My daughter was 1 when we separated and she had just had a birthday when i met dreka.

I didn't tell dreka i was married cause i just didn't want to. I mean i really thought it would change her mind about me but hell, she knows now. I didn't get a divorce until 2 years after meeting dreka. My ex had her nails in me man. Everytime she would call and ask for something, i sent it. Dreka knows about my kid though. I made sure i told her that. She knew i have a baby momma. she just didn't know she was my wife.