Chapter 5 "Enamor"-To be filled with a feeling of love for

Zen ( long chapter)

How it all begun:

Dreka and I became something like best friends. We always out together and I'm almost over her house or she always over my house. We watched tons of movies together. We had meaningful conversations about life and love. I even hung out with her and jay. That was very weird and a sad case though.. I've seen a lot of reckless studs. Hell I even use to be one back when i was a teen and I use to be friends with some, but jay gotta be the worst I've came across. She rude asf to dreka on purpose. At first I didn't think she was that bad until one night we went to the movies and she made dreka cry. The first time I've seen dreka cry. 😓That shit broke my heart literally to the point of when she started talking to me about how she was feeling when we went to the bathroom she broke down and cried and I couldn't help but cry with her. I never did that before. I've had tons of home girls who cried to me about their partners but I never felt sad enough for them to cry with them. Until dreka. That's how i knew I was falling in love with her😍and I was scared out my mind.

After dreka got up after jay told her she wasn't fine as that other girl who passed by i got up and tried to look for her.

"Dreka your so fuckin sensitive, it was a joke Lil cry baby" jay said yelling at dreka as she walked off

People looked back😒

"Damn bruh, i think you really pissed her off that time" i said looking at jay.

"Man, dreka knows i be fuckin playin bruh, she's know how i am." Jay said

I sat there for like 20 seconds and i had to ask.

"So your not gonna go check on ya lady ? I said looking at jay again.

" Fuck no, i just paid 25 dollars for me and her to see this movie. Ain't nun wrong with dreka man. I'm not getting up til the movie over. Jay said throwing pop corn in her mouth.

The damn movie ain't even started yet. I thought.

"Ill go check on her" i said getting up

"Ok, tell me what she talkn bout when you get back" jay said staring at the screen.

I looked back and shook my head and walked down stairs to find dreka

Damn where is she, i thought to myself

I got worried

Actually my damn heart was thumping so hard.

I headed to the restroom to look for her.

"Damn dreka where are you?" i called out loud.

I went in the restroom and looked under the stalls for her heels.

Did i mention dreka was absolutely beautiful tonight. Shit that's every day and night my opinion.

Dreka! I yelled out

Nobody said anything.

"Fuck" i whispered.

I stood there in the mirror and looked at myself and asked myself what was all this emotions i was feeling.

I felt so fucking worried while jay was still in there watching previews.

My eyes watered up.

I dropped my head and i prayed.

I prayed that she was ok.

When tf the last time i prayed for anybody other then myself or family?

Sheesh. I got it bad i thought.

I heard sniffling.

I listened closer.