chapter 3

DIABOLUS' POV

As I roamed through the long corridors, on the way to the room where my father was. I came against my little brother. He could just walk. He 'ran' to me, with his little devil wings on his back clapping. It was really cute. He clinged to my leg. '' Furfur, I need to go to dad, all right?'' Furfur blew out his cheeks. '' Diabu, plie with Fur.'' Furfur is the devil who has the power to control thunder and lightning. I stroked his black hair. Everyone in my family has black hair, except me. I have short blonde hair with a small crest. The (human) girls find it cute. 

Eventually, I stand before a big door. Certainly 100x100 feet. Thus, more than 15 times larger than a normal human. I clear my throat.

'' Father, I am there.''

After about 5 seconds, the doors flew open with a lot of noise, so violently that it would shake our castle. I had to walk at least 1000 feet before I reached the throne of my father. I looked at him. You could only see his legs and half of his chest. His head was not visible because he was in the shadow. Yet you just see his red eyes blazing with flames. He had a red and black fluele robe with red wine in his hand. Atleast I thought it is. Well, he's just in his house so he has the right to relax in clothing where he can rest in.

'' Hey, Dad. How was your day?'' With his thumb and forefinger, he rubbed both his eyes.

'' Exhaustive''.'' 

I looked around me. There were no walls, but instead there are meters high flames. And after them are walls. Between the walls and the flames are at least another 1000 feet of distance. 

'' What happened.?'' 

'' I tried to trick an old woman to make a pact with me to kill her husband, he cheated on her. In return for her soul.'' I chuckeld. '' And you did what she asked?'' My father laughed out loud. Well you couldn't say it was laughing but yeah. '' Of course not. I tricked her. What am I, the devil, known for?''

'' Oh right, sorry Dad.''  " It's okay, boy. But what I really want right now is some rest. So can you take care of hell for me. I'm dead.'' Haha the irony.

'' Yeah sure.'' I know it, if I do the things my dad asks for. Maybe some day I will be the ruler of hell. And get the title: Satan.

 DUSTIN'S POV

Right now I'm sitting in a helicopter and go to god knows where. And my Mum as the pilot. And Oscar as a human sitting next to me. Yes. My cat. As a human. Right next to me. From the corner of my eye I watched him. His short black hair that doesn't even reach his black eyebrows, messy. He was looking straight ahead. His Yellow eyes shining bright. He was really cute. He had a soft appearance, soft-looking eyes, small lips and a small nose. He looked a little Asian. He could be easily mistaken as a girl. But because he was well-built, he was still recognizable as a boy.

I tried to say something. so that the suspense was less uncomfortable. ''Um, so where are we going.? " 

No answer.

I started drumming my fingers. The silence was killing me. Maybe my mother couldn't hear me because she wore headphones and Oscar couldn't hear me because of the noise?

I tried to talk again to Oscar. '' So, Oscar. You can change in to a cat and a human.'' He just nodded. Again silence.

I give up, I thought. So I turned around and started looking out of the window, looking at the landscape.

Alright, how did I end up here. It actually went like this. When those strange things came from the ground, I tried to run away. But it didn't go so well. I was really long so running away was not easy. But I still tried, not an easy task but what ever. When I was running I shifted back to my original form. On my way I came across Oscar. He was in his cat form but when I was in danger because those creaters tried to kidnap me, he saved me. 

And then my mum came out of nowhere and she told us to come with her and now we are here, in a helicopter.

 I was really tired of thinking about what happened. Maybe I was dreaming and all of this was just made up in my mind. I pinched myself. No, I'm not dreaming. This is reality and I just changed in to a strange monster. 

Slowly, I closed my eyes, and fell in to a deep sleep.

'' .....Dustin..''  A hollow voice called me. Who was it? '' ..........Wake...up.....Dustin......''  I didn't want to wake up. The voice talked choppy. 

'' Dustin...''

What did it want?

'' ....Dustin..''

What.

'' Dustin.''  Someone shook me.

'' Dustin, wake up.''

Okay okay, I will. I slowly, I opened my eyes. I saw mum looking at me. '' God, you are some heavy sleeper.'' I yawned and felt that I was leaning on something hard. I looked up. It was Oscar. Immediately I was wide awake and sat up quickly. '' Sorry, really sorry, I didn't mean to lean on you.''

The only thing he just said was:'' Don't worry. I was asleep to, so I felt nothing.'' He really had some soft voice.

I tried to smile. But he turned away. '' You guys are still coming or what?'' said mum from the outside.

'' Coming!'' I shouted.

I jumped out of the helicopter. I looked up and my mouth dropped open. '' Wow...'' I looked at the amazing building. '' What is that?''

My mum chuckled. '' Of course your new home. What else does it looks like it?''

 My new home huh. It was really a really bautiful building. It looked Scottish. We weren't in scotland, right? '' Mum, wich country are we in?''

''.....Oh, Scotland.'' She said casually.

Wait, wut?