Chapter 7

Chapter 7: IDGAF about you.

Kodi|POV

"Isak, you have to admit Vinny is kind of right." I told him as we sat across from one another at Brunch@Tiffany's the new gay brunch place in the mecca of gay town here. The guy waiters serve you in damn near nude. Its amazing. I sipped my Mimosa and Isak took a deep breath.

"Kodi, I have never fucked up this bad in my life. I left the Dro life to be free, but it came full circle." Isak said as he stirred around in his grits. I didnt have any real advice, hell nobody in our situation would never. How are we to judge?

"Anyways, he wants time and he says he will hit me up when he is ready to give me his verdict. Kodi, what am I going to do if he throws the towel—."

"Thats just it! You are scared of being alone. You have never been alone in your life. You need a relationship not only for love, but for your stability. You left home and Dro saved you. Then you left Dro and Vinny was there on hands and knees. Face it!" I explained to him as he rolled his eyes and replied, "Whatever! Enough about me....so when are we getting this wedding planning going." I looked over at him and exhaled, "Well, this is kind of why I am paying for Brunch to trick you into—."

"You want me to plan your wedding?" Isak gasped.

"Honestly." I confessed as he screamed. He clapped and stomped his feet. He was a little too excited.

"And one of the reasons I am picking you because I want my last pow-wow before I am married to be in New Orleans...your bread and butter." I told him. We sat up days and nights listening to the crazy stories of New Orleans with Isak..too many to remember but one thing for sure the nightlife is lit and thats where I need to be—on my fucking head. I am so happy this Kasper stuff is behind me honestly. He is going to New York in a few days and Dali can stop stressing over him. Today is a new day. Isak phone started ringing in a facetime call. It was Rhys. He picked it up and I ran around to be in the camera.

"Bitchhhhhhh..." He noticed me and added, "essssss! I think the kid we are taking in is crazy boots." He whispered and Isak replied, "Its only been a few days..dont tell me the father life is already screwing your head up."

"I aint kidding. A few days ago I found this journal of him basically documenting Donovans life."

"Uhh you know those kids are..especially with him being 13–thats basically saggy balls and gray hairs in the foster world. Hell if someone was nice enough to take me in ill admire them too." I said and Rhys added, "Damn, imma start calling Kodi....its more than dick on his brains."

"Fuck you, Rhys." I told him as we all laughed.

"Anyways, we going to see a movie tonight..ill stop being a conspiracy theorist and actually give this a chance. Thanks, Brotherwives."

"Always, baby." Isak told him before hanging up.

José|POV

I bent down between my legs and slid off my G-String. The crowd roared. I cupped my dick&balls and turned around as milk poured from on top of me. The dollars started rolling in as I danced the night away. When I am up on this stage. I feel its only me. I feel like I am free to be. I finished the routine and rushed off stage and grabbed a towel from Kennybo. The new country twink that the hairy bears are dying for.