Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Answer.

Rhys|POV

knock
knock
knock

"Cominggg." I heard Dro say I stood at the door with my luggage. I was headed straight to the airport to go to Malibu, but I took Isak advice and decided to talk to him. The tension is wild coming from my direction and I think its unfair that he doesnt know why. The door opened and he was dripping wet, wrapped in a towel. His v-cut looking sharper than ever. If he didnt know I was coming.. I would have had no choice to think he for sure remember how I liked him in water after a shower.

"You lost?" He asked me. I walked with my bag and exhaled, "No, I am headed to the Malibu...Ill be back in a few days I just came by to check on you."

He burst out laughing, "Rhys, you havent spoken to me since the hospital. I dont know what I did to you, but whatever hatred you have towards me is lethal. Can you tell me what I did to you?"

"Dont do that. Dont act as if what happened between is forgotten. My ill feelings have been a slow burning candle. You have this to where you fixed the broken wing and then think we arent suppose to stay stuck in the nest and keeping us under you make us feel as we owe you." I explained. He rewrapped the towel flashing his dick at me and I turned my view.

"Rhys, you was the most fucked up one out of all yall that I let into my damn house and its funny that you are the one who lead the crusade to leave Daddy. Its fucked up." He explained.

"Crusade? Dad--Dro we wasnt property and for a long time I felt like I did owe you. I gave you all of me every single day. Ironed your clothes, fixed your meals, satisfied your every desire. But what you neglected to realize was the wings was fixed and when was you going to provide me? I didnt only want sex, believe me your dick is good but it aint the only good dick out there.And I confused your pleasure for love. The way you looked at him--" I got choked up and he moved closer to me.

"The way you looked at José, you never looked at any of us. The way when we brought his name up I can see your chest fall and rising faster than usual. We was your fantasy turned into normalcy and sadly true  love isnt normal or something you find in a damn fairytale. True Love is forbidden and hard to come by. Dro why you think you dont remember him? Love is never easy. So you maybe in here thinking I hate you, Isak left you for your bestfriend, And Kodi betrayed you...but the one thing we all felt like was  issing we found somewhere else. And I know what you are doing."

"Whats that, smart ass?" He asked me.

"You arent trying in therapy. You thinking this problem will keep us here and you change our minds and see that we made a mistake...but the real Dro will come out. The one that slapped Cam across a room. The one who would have been threw me into that damn wall. He is there and you are trying to surpress him to gain brownie points. However, those arent for cashing in anymore--" I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go. See you." I brushed passed him and he stated, "Blue Cardinal." I stopped at the door and turned around.

"Huh?" I asked him confused.

"Blue Cardinal. It was the bird you wanted at the zoo maybe a month after I brought you home. It was just me and you that went. When we got to the bird cage we saw the rare bird and you was fascinated and that bird made you smile from ear to ear. I was shocked to finally see that beautiful smile and perfect teeth because you hadnt adjusted to the change in your life, but you showed me. And when I called you out on it...you blushed for me--" He walked towards me and he responded, "I remember every memory we have ever had. Despite popular belief...I do love yall and that is a fucking fact. But tell yourself whatever you have to make yourself feel good about the first person to ever give a damn about your ass." We stared into eachother eyes and a awkward silence filled the room. I exhaled and said, "I have to go, Dro."