=Chapter 20=

Baldi's POV:

Staying here at (Y/N)'s house has been noisy. We were doing challenges and all those stuff. "Okay okay! I dare Baldimore to...point out his worst student!" Principal laughed as he looked at me. I just rolled my eyes. I was about to point out the worst student when he got a call and stood up.

We all looked at each other after he excused himself. "Wonder who called Principal.." (Y/N) wondered while brushing Playtime's hair.

"Maybe something important.." I chuckled, then he came back. "Who was that Principal?" I asked. "Oh, a parent, they say they want to enroll their child to our school house..." He smiled. "That's good news!" (Y/N) smiled and so did I. "Mhm, it is!" Then the kids started cheering and their noise went out of hand so I had to take out my ruler and slap it hard agaisnt the coffee table.

They went silent.

"You brought that with you? Seriously?" Principal looked at me. "What? I always bring the ruler with me.." I chuckled and so did (Y/N). "He's prepared.." (Y/N) looked at me with her sweet smile. I smiled back but then I remembered Principal, I can't ruin our friendship again so I just looked away frowning. I don't wanna do this, but I have to.

"Hey Prince..wanna hang for a moment?" I smiled and he nodded. "We will go out for a bit (Y/N)!" I looked at her and she smiled back as a 'yes' sign. We both stood up and walked out of the house.

Me and Principal just walked and walked until we reached the park. "So Baldimore, it was a bit of war between us, huh?" We both chuckled. I was about to talk when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I asked once I answered the call. I put it on speaker so Prince can hear.

"M-mister Baldi! Strangers took (Y/N)!!!" Playtime shouted at the other end of the line. "WHAT!?" Me and Prince shouted. "Okay okay, don't go anywhere, we will be right there!" I ended the call and rushed back to the house.

We were just gone for minutes and this happened?! This day can't get any worst...

End

Sorry if this is really damn short...I am busy and school has been pulling me down to do educational stuff...sorry...