JUSTIN FOLEY ★

not requested

Imagine being the one who has to house Justin once Tony and Clay had found him

"No fucking way! There's absolutely no way I'm doing that!" You yelled. Tony and Clay just came knocking at you're door demanding you house Justin Foley.

"Why not?" Clay asks you.

"My dads a COP Clay! If he finds it Justins here I'm dead and Justin will go to jail!!"

"It's just for one night Y/N, please?"

You really didn't want to do this. You'd never done anything behind your parents back in you're life and you were terrible at lying so you didn't think this was gonna work.But you saw the pleading look I'm Justin's eyes. He looked so fragile and broken. So you couldn't say no. "You're lucky my parents are gone for the weekend."

"Y/N I-"

"Save it Justin. I'm only doing this because it's the right thing to do. So don't think that you can just act like nothing happened okay?" You said to Justin once he was settled in your room on the futon.

"Y/N I never act like nothing happened!"

"You're kidding me right? Just we slept together! You took my virginity and then the next day act like nothing happened!!" Tears started forming in you're eyes and fell and you sighed in frustration.

"Y/N please. I'm sorry. I love you so much and I didn't know how to tell you so I thought if I acted like nothing happened my feeling would go away but they didn't. Please Y/N. I love you."

You were sobbing at this point and the only thing you could do was pull him into a long passionate kiss and tell him you love him too.

HI! HELLO, IM NOT DEAD! So I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever. But my grandma was in the hospital and she died recently so it's been really tuff. So I'm so sorry and I hope you all understand updates are going to be slower than usual for a while.