CLAY JENSEN[3]

Imagine

Imagine...
Watching Clay, the love of your life, walking down the hallway wth Hannah Baker(she didn't kill herself in this).

There he was. Clay Jensen. Walking through the halls with his girlfriend, Hannah Baker. They looked at each other and he wrapped his arm over her shoulder.

Clay was your best friend and you had always been close. However, you were in love with him. You wanted to tell him. You really did. You wanted to be in Hannah's position. You wanted to be his girlfriend.

But you were too late. The day you had told yourself you were going to tell him was the day that Hannah Baker tried to kill herself. This is how it went down.

Clay wanted to go and check up on Hannah because he hadn't spoken to her since the party. He rode his bike to her house and knocked. No one answered. He turned the door handle and it was unlocked.

Walking into the house, Clay heard the bath running so he waited downstairs. The bath stopped and he called out her name. "Hannah?" Walking up the steps and into the bathroom he saw Hannah in the tub, about to slit her wrist.

"Hannah!" He yelled. Hannah dropped the blade out of shock and looked at him. He ran to her and hugged her, not caring if he got all wet. It was silent. All you heard were Hannah's sobs ringing throughout the bathroom walls.

"Please." Clay spoke at last. "I love you."

And that was it. After that Hannah was taken to the hospital for suicide watch and came back two days later. And that brings us to the present.

As much as you hated to say it, you wanted her to kill herself. It was bad and you knew it. But you just couldn't help it. You wanted Clay to be with you. Even if you would've been a rebound.

But that wasn't the case. She didn't kill herself. Clay didn't like you like that. And you were left there, all alone to watch Clay happy with someone else.