MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ[3]

Imagine

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Imagine...
Seeing Courtney all over Monty, your boyfriend, at homecoming.

Courtney had had enough. She heard people whispering about how she was the girl in the picture. How she was a lesbian. She couldn't take it anymore.

So she did the first thing she could think of. She pushed through the crowd and striated over to the first guy she saw.

And that happened to be Montgomery De La Cruz, who also happened to be your boyfriend.

She cupped his neck with her left hand and her right arm linked around his neck. She pulled her body very close to his. Maybe a little too close.

She whispered a small 'hey' into his ear and placed a small kiss to his lobe. He tried to pull away but failed.

"Courtney what are you doing?" Monty asked while stiffening under her touch as she placed kisses up and down his neck. "Just having a little fun is all."

"Country I can't. I'm with y/n, you know that." He pleaded with her. Trying to get her to stop. But she wouldn't. "She doesn't have to know."

But it was to late. You did know. And you were in shock. You had gone to the bathroom to touch up your makeup and when you came back you saw it.

Courtney was all over your boyfriend. You stopped in your tracks and widened your eyes. Tears threatened to spill as Monty looked up making eye contact.

You turned around and bolted out the door headed for you car. Monty pushed Courtney off and ran after you. "y/n!" He called but you ignored him. He finally caught up to you outside and grabbed your wrist.

You turned around and slap him. "What the hell." He screamed and you slapped him again. "Why don't you go complain to Courtney about it asshole. I never want to see you again."

You turned, walked to your car turned it on, and drove out of the school parking lot headed home. But you couldn't take it so you pulled over to the side of the road and cried.

You cried and cried and cried until you couldn't cry anymore. You broke down. You couldn't believe he would do this to you. You wasted three fucking years on him and this how he repays you.

You got yourself together and drove the rest of the way home. You opened your door and walked up to your room to take a shower. You got ready for bed and lay down closing your eyes, almost letting sleep take over you.

Almost being the key word. Their was a knock at your door and you jumped. You got up and walked down the steps to the door. You opened it and outside was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!😹