JEFF ATKINS[3]

Imagine

Imagine...
Jeff telling you he's in love with you.

You and Jeff have been best friends since kindergarten. You've been through everything together. However, around eighth grade you started to grow feelings for him.

You stood in Jessica Davis' backyard. Your arms crossed over you chest and a drink in you hand. You wanted to go home, but promised Jessica you would stay since you were on the cheer squad.

So you stood there like an idiot not doing anything. "Hey Y/N!" You jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to meet Jeff Atkins.

"Thank God you're here," you breathed out. He chuckled slightly and put an arm around you. "Glad to see me?"

"Very. Jessica made me stay and I had no one to talk to." He looked at you and smirked. "And why would no one want to hang out with such the beauty that is my best friend?"

You blushed at what he has commented. "I'm not beautiful." You muttered looking down. Jeff lifted you chin and frowned at you.

"Don't say that, you're gorgeous. Don't let anyone tell you other wise." You smiled. "Thanks Jeff you're the best. You're so caring even when you don't need to be."

"God I love you." Jeff stated. You froze and immediately turned more red. Then Jeff finally realized what he said and turned the same shade as you and widened his eyes. "I-i didn't mean to say that out loud."

"I-it's o-ok," you stuttered. You wondered if he meant it. "You know if you didn't mean it it's fine." You still stood your arms crossed over your chest and head averted down.

"But I did mean it." Your eyes widened in shock as you lifted you head. Jeff looked you in the eyes and you could tell he wasn't lying. He had on a straight serious face.

"Really?"

"Y/N L/N, I'm in love with you. Since freshman year. I always liked you, but freshman year was when I knew I loved you." You didn't know what to say. You couldn't say anything because in next second Jeff leaned in and kissed you(gif^).

You melted into this immediately. Your arms dropped and wrapped around his neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. The kiss was nothing but sweet bliss. You both pulled away for air and touched foreheads.

"I love you too, Jeff Atkins."