𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒

•𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕•
We arrived at the theaters. I honestly didn't want him to get out of the car, I mean some other alpha other than me is going to be eyeing MY omega.(𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠!)

His skirt slid slightly up his leg so I could see his black lace lingerie. He opened the door and steped out of the car. I suddenly got a whiff of his sent. It smelled different but not to strong. He smelled of vanilla and lavender mixed with a hint of mint.

I didn't think anything of it though and I got out as well while he fixed his skirt. I walked next to him and held out my arm. "are you ready Eren?" he nodded as he took my arm.

We paid for the snacks and walked to our movie. It didn't take a genius to notice all of the people staring at Eren. I could tell he was getting nervous from the attention from how his sent changed and he burried himself into my side.

I glared at the people around me and they all quickly turned away. We got to our seats in the back of the theater. We at down and Eren curled himself up in his seat and leaned his head on my shoulder.

The screen turned on and said to silence all phones and electronics. We both made sure to do so as the commercials played.

20 minutes into the show Eren had already been scared. He was clutching my arm and trembling. We were at the library seen and the kid had walked into the old part of the library.

I rubbed his arm to make hims feel better and held his hand. He smiled up at me though he was still frightened.