Day one

•Eren's POV•
After the interview I had 10 more patients and I went home. I got into my black Maybach Laundalet and started off to home. When I got there my boyfriend Erwin was already asleep on the couch.

I walked over and kissed his forehead. I turned off "Ultimate Beast Master" and put a blanket over him. I made myself a salad and sat in our dining room to eat.

After I was finished I went to our indoor gym and did my workout session. I took a shower and got ready for bed. By then it was already 1:43am. I went over to Erwin and woke him up. "Baby it's time for bed get up." He sat up with a small yawn.

He got up and picked me up. He carried me to our bed and laid me down on my side then snuggled in beside me. I turned off the lamp and we both went to bed after a goodnight kiss.

Next morning

     I woke up with Erwin's arms wrapped around me. I gently moved his arms off of me and kissed his cheeks. "I've gotta go to work babe. Wake up." He groans and then pulls me into a tight hug.

    I giggled and tried to get out of his tight hold. After a while I finally got out and kissed him then left for work.

         I got to the hospital and went to my office. I got dressed in my white, knee length coat and my medical gloves. I sat in my desk and sat in my chair. I looked at my clip board. I had 4 surgeries from 9:35am-4:19pm.

        My father walked into my office and put his gloves and coat on. He sits down on my office couch and we discuss our schedule. My father usually assist me unless he has something else to tend to.

          Levi is supposed to be my new assistant today. My last assistant was fired 3 months ago for almost raping me and continues sexual harassment physically and verbally. If it weren't for Erwin and my dad coming in I would have been raped by him.

      Since then though there have been a few times Erwin has accused me of cheating, called me a slut, and other things like that. One time I was later home from work then I said because I was talking with a friend he locked me in my room for almost 2 days.

           After doing some paperwork and whatnot there was a knock on my office door. My dad got up and walked over to the door while I continued the paperwork. In walked Levi.

Hehehe sorry I didn't update sooner and that it so so so short. Plz don't kill me!! <._.>