Kiss

•Levi's POV•
I was slightly late for my first day of work. I hate being late. I rushed into the hospital building and ran to the elevator. I had to get to Mr.Jeager's office so I could start as his assistant.

He tiered his last assistant though I don't know why. I got to his office and knocked on the door. A man with dark brown shoulder length hair that was slicked into a ponytail answered the door. The man was Mr.Jeager's father.

As I walked into the office as Mr.Jeager looked up from the paperwork and gently smiled. "Mr.Ackerman it's nice to see you." He stands up and walks away from his desk with a packet of paperwork In his hands.

He sets the paperwork in my arms and sits back down. "If you don't mind fill this out." I sat down at a table and started to fill out the paperwork. Eren got up and went to the door. "I have a few errands to run so I'll be back. Please have the paperwork done when I get back. You can leave when your finished I'll call you in if I need something." He smiled and walked out the office doors.

•Eren's POV•
I left Mr.Ackerman to his....well my paperwork and went to go grocery shopping 'cause I am out of food and other things at home. Erwin really wanted some more beer though I prefer wine coolers.

I got to Walmart and parked my black hard top 4-door wrangler. On the inside everything was teal and I had a little accessories dangling from the mirror. I had Hawaiian breeze air freshener on the vents.

I pushed my glasses up my nose and continued to walk. It would be very bad without my glasses. I can't see anything at all without them. (This is me in real life. I literally can't see anything without my glasses on.)

I walk into the store and went to the food sections. I got all the things i needed for the fridge and whatnot then headed towards the alcohol. I picked Erwin up Samuel Adams, Black and Tan, and bud light. I got margaritas, Apple Orchard, and wine coolers for me.

After I was finished with that I walked to the clothes section and bought a few outfits for me. I checked out and went home. Erwin was at work so I put all of the things up alone. I couldn't put some things up because I couldn't reach the top cabinet. I stood on my tippy toes but still couldn't reach the cabinet.

I gave up and put the stuff on the counter and decided to wait till Erwin can help me. I'm only 5'4 so I'm short and can't reach tall places......sadly. I got ready to go back to work and left.

      As I walked in I noticed Mr.Ackerman was siting at the couch reading. "Hello umm I said you could leave when you were done with paperwork is something wrong?" He stood up, practically towering over me since he's 6'2, and spoke.

          "Do you remember me Eren?" He leaned down and our lips were pressed together in a passion filled kiss.