"I can't help it. But I like the boyfriend stealing!"

"Whore!" And a cat fight was made. Pulling one's hair and kicking their legs like horses.

Dani and Mark was stopping them while the four gays are cheering. They're so stupid. I didn't went to help Lisa. She can handle Pepper. I might kill her if I'll be helping Lisa.

"Let's go before I killed that asshole." Bryce pulled me carrying our bags already.

"What did you do?"

"Just giving what he deserves."

We took a cab because we haven't brought his car. We were both silent in the cab. Nobody started a conversation.

We arrived at his apartment around two in the morning. I'm so emotionally and physically tired.

"Sorry, Love." Bryce said as he climbed up to the bed.

"For what?" I moved to his side, burying myself to him. I closed my eyes. I felt so tired.

"For Ian hurting you. Tell me what really happened. I wanna know everything. I won't be able to sleep if you won't tell me what happened." He kissed my shoulders that calm me down and making me want to sleep already.

I told him everything, leaving the part of Daniel helping me with my top. That would be awkward telling it to him. And also I told him about Ian's and Pepper's plan.

"That, asshole! And I can't believe Pepper can do this to me." Bryce gritted his teeth and clenching his fist.

"Just sleep it off, Love." I pecked on his lips and closed my eyes. I'm really ready to zone off.

"Sleep it off? I can't even sleep anymore. What he did to you, it's playing on my head."

"Bryce, if you won't sleep yet, just stop talking, okay? I'm really tired. Goodnight, Love." I pecked on his lips again and he pouted.

"Stop pouting. That won't work." I giggled.

"Goodnight, Love." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. I love his hug so much. I felt safe and protected.

"Bryce, stop it." I giggled again. "How can I sleep when you keep on kissing my neck and blowing on my ears!"

"So, stop giggling." He snorted. "You know, I don't like sleeping anymore because it gives me dreams."

"What's wrong with dreams?" I asked. God, I'm so tired. Couldn't he just make me sleep?

"Because I don't wanna dream anything but you. And you're my dream come true." I opened my eyes and I saw him smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're so not good at making your lines." Smiling, I rolled my eyes.

"Still, I made you blush!" He rubbed his nose on mine. Yes, he did. He's so good at making me blush.

"How about this. Bryce, did you eat some corn?" I smiled cheekily.

"No. Why?" He's also smiling like crazy.

"Because you're so corny!" I laughed.

"Corny, huh?" Smirking. The smirk that scares me the most. Two things I can expect. He'll either tickle me to death or do dirty things to me.

"Yeah... Bryce, stop thinking what you're thinking." I warned him.

"Why? What do you think I'm thinking?"

"Two things. You're gonna tickle me to death or the dirty stuff."

"Oh, I love the second one but I'm doing the first!" And he started tickling me but it didn't took long since his phone was blasting.

I saw Bryce tensed up when he answered the phone like he's gonna breakdown.

"Is everything okay, Love?" I asked.

"Someone kidnapped my dad."

"Who did it? Are there any leads?"

"None, yet."

"We'll help find your dad first thing tomorrow, just have some sleep." I pulled him back to the bed.

"I think I should look for him." He said kissing my cheek.

"Then, I'll go with you." I stood up but he grabbed my hand.

"You should stay." He said.

"No. You're leaving, I'm leaving too." I went to our closet to change.

"Fine. We'll look tomorrow. Just get back your ass here and we're sleeping." I heard him so I went back. He's already lying on our bed.

"Good boy. Goodnight." I kissed him and I zoned off.

I woke up around four thirty to pee but Bryce is not here anymore. He just made me slept and left. Shit.

I called Bryce to know where he is. After twenty two times of calling him, he finally answered.

"Love, where are you?" I asked. I'm so worried what could happen to him at this time. He haven't sleep yet.

"I don't know, love." Someone I don't know laughed at the end of the line.

"Who are you?! Where's Bryce?!" I asked and he hung up. Who was that? What did he do to Bryce?

Okay, be positive. Maybe his phone was stolen by someone. Ugh. I hope nothing bad happen to him. Where is he? How will I look for him?

###### Hey, guys! Sorry for the late update. I had my exams... So, I'll be updating weekly again since exams are over!

How are you guys? Do you like this chapter? Vote if you do! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD