"I would be even more supportive if you kissed me." Corbyn whispered, pouting his bottom lip.

"In front of all the boys? Try again." I patted his shoulder twice, slipping away from the counter on an angle.

"I hate you." Corbyn said at full volume this time, pout still on his lips but his arms crossed.

"Stop being aggressive." Daniel scolded him, still scrolling through Netflix with Jonah's small comments and suggestions.

"Why do we hate each other now?" Jack asked as he looked up from my phone, Zach then looking up at the lack of action on the touchscreen.

Me and Corbyn looked at each other, me sending him a pleading look. He raised his eyebrow at me, this time taking away his pout on his lips.

"Fine." I caved, wrapping my arms around his shoulders again.

"Yay." His lips formed into a huge smile, his hands meeting behind me waist.

He lowered his lips on mine and I only let the fireworks inside of my stomach explode for a couple seconds before I pulled away.

"Ew." Jonah complained, looking over at us.

"You guys just kissed, thats too many cooties." Daniel cringed, stopping his scroll to make a face at me.

I only flipped him off and kissed Corbyn's cheek, still a goofy smile plastered on his lips, and made my way to sit in the middle of the two boys on the couch.

"Is that Ashton's room?" Zach, who left Jack in the kitchen, pointed at the door closest to the television.

"Yep," I paused, pointing up the stairs, "My room and the guest room is upstairs."

"So does that mean I can have girls over here?" The youngest boy asked, his smirk plastered on his face.

"No!" I rolled my eyes, "My house is not a bachelor pad."

"It could be." Corbyn pointed out, sidling up next to Zach.

"Ya'll, I'm not making my house a hangout for you guys and your girlfriends."

"What if my girlfriend is your best friend." Jonah pointed out with a yell of approval from Jack.

"I like your girlfriends more than you." I admitted, lying my head on Daniel's back, since he had his elbows lying on his knees.

"Figured." Jonah sighed, slouching back into the gray L-shaped couch.

"Postmates has been ordered!" Jack smiled, coming over to the group, throwing my phone in my lap.

"Can we watch a scary movie?" Daniel asked, hovering over the horror tab on Netflix.

Jonah was the only one who denied, his hatred for scary movies clearly evident.

"Oh grow a pair." Zach rolled his eyes, sinking into the corner of the coach, propping his legs up on the coffee table.

"Yeah Jonah," I mumbled into the back of Daniel's sweatshirt, "Even I like scary movies and you're almost twenty."

arianahen — i adore u forever 📍los angeles, catagged: lexusreynolds

📍los angeles, ca
tagged: lexusreynolds

austincarlo, imzachherron, and 78k others like this.

view comments!

username: my favs🥺

austincarlo: 🤩🤩

jackaverymusic: smh i liked the other pic better

username2: STANS

username3: corbyn and jack don't like u

corbynbesson: stunners 😍😍

username4: so excited for lex's song!!!

lexusreynolds: 💖

username7: love u 💓💓💞

zcaspary: 🔥🔥

username5: 7 days till the release 😩😩😫

seaveydaniel: woAH

username6: I love you & the boys so much! 💓

written on: july 23 & 24
published on: july 24
edited on: 06/15/20