"you have control over your quirk, why don't you believe me when I say you didn't do it" she said watching my thumb trace over it.

"I slip up when I get nervous sometimes" i replied looking at it.

"if I didn't do it then what happened" i added

"I was in the kitchen watching mum stress about me and Todoroki walking to school together and leant up against the stove not realising it was on" she shrugged watching my facial questioning her.

"sounds like some jacked up lie"

"it's the truth that's why it's got the weird curves on the end you idiot" she laughed pulling her hand away

"it's nothing serious" she added pulling her wrist up so she could see it.

"besides you have scars from actual fights and things"

"yeah yeah alright" i replied.

We had been watching movies on repeat for what felt like forever till we eventually ending up sitting upside down with our heads hanging off the couch out of boredom.

When the movie finally finished i rolled off the couch to change it while she got up walking down the hallway to find something.

"katsuki!"

"mhmm"

"I'm having a shower" she called back out getting no response.

I listened to her hop up the stairs into the bathroom leaving the door open since it was only us two here anyway.

I heard her turn the shower on and walked up the stairs stopping at the door way of the bathroom.

I watched as she undid the button on her shorts pulling them down and kicking them off along with her underwear then started to lift her top until I placed my hands on her waist.

Turning around to face me allowed me to lift her shirt over her head before throwing it on the floor and hooking an arm around her back to undo her bra clip with ease.

I let it fall down in front of us before watching her give me a smirk as she hoped in the shower pulling the shower curtain back across so i couldn't see again.

"are you just going to stand there the whole time" she laughed.

I could tell how hot the shower was by the steam steaming up the bathroom and knew it probably wasn't the best idea to hop in with her while it was that hot but I had to admit I was a little curious.

"Bakugou"

"yeah"

"what exactly makes you nervous around girls" she said lifting her head up so the water could run down her neck.

"girls don't make me nervous" i said pulling the curtain open

"you do"

she closed her eyes pushing her head under the stream of water while i hopped in behind her feeling the water hit me as she moved forward to see how I'd react to it.