IM BACK FROM THE DEAD with a sakusa fanfic oooooo

Disclaimer; this fic has since undergone and is undergoing heavy editing. Like COMPLETE rewrites.

I somehow hit rank #1 for #oikawa.
The date is 4/20.
Iconic.

Now the date is 11/27. The day after Thanksgiving.
I have reached 200k reads and am ranked #69 in tragedy.
Haha.

If you actually read this fanfiction all the way to this chapter, let me apologize to you. My seventh grade self was an awful writer and whenever I reread this story I cringe at the grammar mistakes and overkill plot. However, the writing process was super fun and can only be described as a 'learning experience'.
If you're newer, you avoided most of the unedited chapters- congrats.

Emo me making this story:
+ Oikawa
+ BTS puns
+ random anime cameos
+ bad grammar
+ DEPRESSION DEPRESSION SUICIDE DEPRESSION CUTTING ABUSE DEPRESSION

Truly, youth corrupts us all.

Now let me let you down one last time by self promoting my new fanfic after like three or four years.

It's a Sakusa x Reader, and I'm already so devoted to this fanfiction. I've worked out a storyline and have greatly improved my writing skills and plot sense.

Sakusa is oddly intriguing to me personally; since he's featured very little in the available season 4 episodes, there's a lot I can do with his character. I feel like he has a lot of layers and motivations hidden behind his signature mask and windex. I find myself replaying his sparse haikyuu scenes on YouTube almost every day, trying to figure out who he really is.

It's honestly not that deep, but I'm enamored with him.

I highly recommend that you check the fanfiction out :) it's called 'I Don't Want To Be Your Friend' and I've been working on it daily. The first two chapters are up and have 1850-1950 word counts.

Thank you for reading this fanfiction. Oikawa holds a special place in my heart, and I wish my words had done him justice. Maybe someday.

But after I love Sakusa to death.

Love, @kimnahasnolife