Prologue

"YOU'RE GETTING TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS?!?!" Bartra yelled angrily.

"Yes, Father." Elizabeth nodded guiltily.

"THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU ARE BEING SENT TO ATTEND?!?!" Bartra fumed. "DO YOU?!"

"Yes, I do." Elizabeth replied, gulping as her Father stormed up so he was right in Elizabeth's face.

"AXEL ACADEMY! THE DANGER ZONE! YOU'RE GETTING TRANSFERRED TO THE SCHOOL FULL OF DANGEROUS YOUTHS!"

"I know, I got informed by my principal." Elizabeth kept her head down.

Bartra sank down into his office chair, massaging his temples. "Elizabeth... Do you know how hard it's been to keep your abilities in check? We spend all this money every year just so they don't send you to that blasted school, and then you mess it all up."

"It wasn't my fault, Father! They were bullying me! They punched me in the face! All I did was return the favour!" Elizabeth protested.

"You are a Goddess! Not some Knight! You cannot retaliate like this! The Goddess Race will have its reputation dirtied!" Bartra sighed. "You are a Goddess, it's time you throw aside your childish dreams and focus on becoming the heir of Liones and the Head of the Goddess Race."

"Childish dreams, Father? How dare you!" Elizabeth hissed, getting a little annoyed. "THEY ARE-"

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ELIZABETH! I RAISED YOU, LOOKED AFTER YOU, PUT UP WITH YOUR FOOLISH IDEAS, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU REPAY ME WITH?!?! ALL YOUR IDIOCY AND ANGER?! GO TO YOUR ROOM AT ONCE!"

"WELL THE ONLY REASON I'M LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER TREAT ME FAIRLY-"

"AT ONCE!"

Elizabeth stormed off, slamming the Door to Bartra's office angrily. Her Father knew just what to say to make her mad. And since she was known to be calm and fair, rational, sweet, quiet and peaceful, this was quite surprising.

She ran to her room, and slammed her door shut. She started humming quietly, trying to get her temper under control.

There was a knock on the door. "Elizabeth? It's Margaret, may I come in?"

"Yes." Elizabeth said sweetly.

Margaret entered her room, with Elizabeth's uniform on a hanger. "This is your new uniform. Good luck for tomorrow. I'm away on a business trip with Gilthunder."

Margaret was married to Gilthunder, a CEO of a large shipping company. She wasn't here often, always somewhere else in the world.

"Thanks. Where are you off to this time?" Elizabeth smiled. "Hawaii?"

"No, we're going to Spain. A lot sunnier than here in Liones." Margaret giggled. "I heard about your argument with Father."

"Really? He hates me." Elizabeth sighed.

"He's doing this for your own good, you know."

"No, he's doing what's best for his reputation." Elizabeth sighed frustratedly.

"Whatever you say. Good night, Elizabeth."

"Night, Margaret. Have fun in Spain!" Elizabeth beamed.

Margaret left and Elizabeth changed into her pajamas. She switched off her light and lay down on her bed.

She couldn't sleep, she kept thinking about how unfair it was, and what her school would be like. "I hope they're not all going to kill me." Elizabeth said to herself. "Apparently, it's filled with demons and vampires that don't work with normal schools."

Elizabeth rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning, she got up early and grabbed an apple for breakfast. After eating the apple, she wandered upstairs and had a shower. She dried her hair, brushed it and fetched her uniform.

White shirt, navy blue blazer with white trims, tight black skirt, tights and flats. She had a navy tie with the school's badge on it. It was a Sheild with the Demon Race symbol on it, combined with the symbol of that of the Goddess Race.

Putting on the uniform, Elizabeth thought that the skirt was a little tight. She ignored it, grabbed her bag and skipped downstairs, or rather, tried to skip and not fall.

"Someone's looking happy, despite having to go to the Danger Zone." Veronica smirked, watching Elizabeth from the Dining Room table.

"Shush, Veronica. It might not be that bad. I'll see you after school." Elizabeth sighed, walking out the door.

A whole new adventure was about to begin, and Elizabeth knew it.