Conflict Already

Elizabeth walked nervously towards the gate.

Axel Academy was a large stone Castle in a large field. There was an outdoor training area, a football field, and inside, there was a large courtyard that had benches littered about the place.

It looked anything but inviting.

She kept her head down and walked fast to the Office. Luckily, it was early so there wasn't many people about.

She knocked on the door to the Headteachers and a voice said "Come in."

Inside, the Headmaster was sitting at his desk, and there was two girls her age sitting there. One was quite tall and had brown hair in pigtails with purple eyes and the other was very small with golden eyes and short blonde hair.

"Ah, Elizabeth, sit down." The Headmaster said. Elizabeth politely slipped into the vacant chair. "Welcome to Axel Academy. These are your chaperones, or whatever you call them. They will be giving you a tour, and helping you to class. They will also look out for you. This school isn't somewhere you can just flounce around where you please. You'd get killed in your first week."

"I see." Elizabeth said, slightly creeped out.

"Well, come on girls, introduce yourself to eachother."

"Hi, I'm Diane Adder!" The girl with pigtails said happily. "I'm eighteen years old. It's nice to meet you!"

"I'm Elaine Beare. I'm seventeen years old, welcome to Axel Academy." The girl with Blonde hair smiled.

"I'm Elizabeth Liones, I'm also eighteen. It's lovely to meet you two!" She said sweetly.

"Well, now that's done you can go. Give her a quick tour and then take her to her class. Oh, here's your timetable." The Headmaster said, thrusting Elizabeth her timetable.

The three girls left the office and then they started walking around. Diane and Elaine pointed out all the classes and departments, and they also pointed out some of the hiding spots for missing class or needing places to hide, which Elizabeth thought odd.

The also chatted and got to know each other a little.

"So your family is from France?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. I can speak French, but I don't have an accent since my brother and I were raised here." Elaine nodded.

"Hey, Elizabeth? How come you got transferred here?" Diane wondered. "I mean, you are way too nice to be here."

"I'd prefer not to talk about it..." Elizabeth said awkwardly. "But, thanks for the compliment, I guess?"

"No problem!" Diane beamed. "Elaine, let's tell Elizabeth how we got here?"

"Are you sure? We don't want to scare her away." Elaine frowned.

"It's okay, how bad can it be?" Elizabeth smiled reassuringly.

"Well, she is in a school full of psycho's. She might as well know, before someone else yells it." Elaine shrugged.

"I'll go first!" Diane grinned. "You see, I've been here for four years out of six. When I was fourteen, I-"

The bell rang, and Elaine facepalmed. "Right, what class do you have first, Elizabeth?"

"Uh, double Maths." Elizabeth peered at her timetable.

"Alright. I have Art then Biology, and Diane has Geography then Biology, so we'll come get you at break, wait for us in the corridor!" Elaine beamed.

"Yeah! Quick, let's take you to class!" Diane grinned, and the trio headed to Math Class. Luckily, not many people were there. There was only about ten.