Your firm hands clasped his shirt in your forceful actions as Yoongi was caught between a scowl and flustered embarrassment. He was still doing his best to ignore you, but you were making it harder and harder the longer you were together. 

"I-I don't like being touched," he informed you, stuttering slightly and looking anywhere but at you. You rolled your eyes before finally releasing him; he letting out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. This time he stayed where he was as you crossed your arms.

"I knew that obviously. You make it pretty apparent. Now listen to me Yoongi; because you work so hard all the time, I want you to have one day where you can relax and not have to do anything." 

"What?! But I have to-"

You pressed a finger to his lips to shush him and he immediately shut up once more.

"No. You don't have to do anything. I'll do it all for you!" You smiled sweetly at him while he admittedly stayed still under the initial touch of your finger. After snapping out of it, Yoongi growled in irritation when he felt the heat that immediately warmed the tips of his ears and pushed your hand away before standing up from the chair you had made. This was getting ridiculous. 

"You're going to kill yourself! I don't want you building the fire." To your displeasure he began to barge in on your work and completely ignored you to go on with his usual daily routine. He picked up the stick you had been wanting to use to poke the fire but you grabbed the other end before he could stick it in the flames.

"I watch you do it all the time so actually, I do know how. So go back and relax." You tugged the stick closer to you and he glared before tugging it back towards him.

"No. You can't do everything yourself."

You tugged again, a scowl now open on your face.

"You do it. Why can't I?"

You were now openly fighting with each other while trying to tug the stick out of the others hands; giving death glares while gritting your teeth in the effort to successfully claim the stick.

"You're so annoying!" He commented with an extra hard tug, "Why won't you ever leave me to do anything in peace?!"

"I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU PEACE!"

"Doesn't look that way to me!"

Smirking evilly, you suddenly let go of the stick and Yoongi stumbled backwards back into the 'chair'. His face told you you were in trouble but you didn't exactly care. After three months he didn't scare you very much anymore.

"Here's your options Yoongi, you either relax and take a day off or... I'll keep poking you and touching you all day. Choose quick." 

His eyes widened.

"W-What?" 

"You heard me." Staying true to your word you began poking his side; he flinching and trying to escape but you quicker as you tackled him and wrapped your arms around him in a hug, forcing him back into the chair. He clenched his eyes shut as if it could somehow make your presence unknown, but it didn't work. You were still very much there and clinging to him; your weight pressed against him and making your unstable chair fall backwards so that you were now on top of him.

He willed the situation to disappear and tried to frantically push you off before you could hear the fast paced beating of his heart but you refused to leave him completely. You sat up only to begin poking his cheek, he growling in anger and catching your hand.

"Stop." He said firmly, sitting up as well with you still on him. He did his best to make his tone serious and dark as to scare you into complying but to his horror you didn't seem fazed at all and began pinching his cheeks.