Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

I like him. He likes me but why is it so complicate and frustrating. Maybe I am stubborn and I don't make things easy. Argh I don't know.

I was sitting in the classroom wondering about what hell I'm suppose to do. I also got a text form my boss telling me I have to start work. No surprise there. Besides I need the money.

I hear someone hissing behind me to get my attention. I ignored them. After a couple of seconds they try again.

"Yes?" I ask turning around. Trying my best not to sound rude.

"Your working with that dude?" He asks. Not being helpful about who he is talking about. The boy looked as if he could be Asian. He was wearing a red checker shirt which was in unbutton. Underneath his red checker was just a plain black t-shit.

"What dude?" I say raising my eyebrow at him.

"The dude, Kyle" He speaks as if I should know who he is talking about. 

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask.

"Well, rumour has it kyle called the bet off. Everyone wonders why? Do you know why?."

"No. I didn't even know that happened." I say shocked. However I think I do know why. I don't tell him that.

"Oh, well thought you wanna know. Maybe the dude isn't a bad guy after all according to some girls. Yeah, he had sex with them but he didn't play them. It's just sex nothing more nothin less."

"Thank you for letting me know." I say forcing a smile upon my face.

"Ay, no problem. Besides I met him once when I was a kid. He was pretty cool."

I nod thanking him again. 

"Don't mention it." I quickly turn back in my seat. That was weird. I didn't even wait for anybody else to get up from their seats. I took off out the class when my time was done. I'm not staying any longer he can buy a bar chocolate if he wants.

I quickly head home and then head to work. I drive to the diner because I be working late. My car is my ticket home. I pull on my aporn and sign in. I  quickly get to work.

Wednesday, such joy. Not really. I had a call from Christina saying that she wasn't coming into today. So, I decided to see if Logan was going to come round to see her. I could then surprise him with the dog. Hehe going to be great. Just thinking about it. Making me excited. 

I walking down the corridor when a girl comes and walks beside me. I didn't know who girl was until she turn to look at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey" She says shyly.

"Hey" I reply.

"Remember me?" She says bleaming at me.

"Yes, Lauren right?" I ask I wasn't sure. If it was Lauren because she looked different from last time. First time I met Lauren she had black straight hair with make up. Her appearance had a change slightly.

"Yep! That's me." She laughs.

"I like your hair. You look different but it amazing it suites you." I smile taking in her looks. She had no make up on now on just some mascara that brighten up her eyes. Her hair was now in waves and had streaks of a dark blue Ombré colour.

"Thank you. I wanted something different and not simple." Lauren says like looking ahead. "You were all alone and you haven't been eating with us like normal."

"Me and Kyle-"

"It's okay I get it. I've noticed.."Lauren says cutting me off.

"What lesson do you have?."

"I have art." Lauren replied.

Throughout the rest of day me and Lauren had been hanging out and it's fun. She's a lovely girl and I learn that's she's into science and historical stuff. She doesn't mind romance and more into horror and action movies. Oh and she adores art.

Lauren is not the type of girl I thought she would be. Chantelle was another story. But that's for another day. I had asked Lauren to come over with me to Christina house. She said yes so we are going meet up and head there together.