Prologue: The Beginning Of the War

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Cassiopea ask "Ether sends me a warning message saying she's after Astrid." Minea said showing the message to her.

"Oh my odin... If she's back, and now she's after to one of your daughters, what are we going to do, your daughters are still young, and the worse part is, She's after to your youngest daughter, and that daughter was just a freaking baby!!" Cassiopea said in panick tone.

"My queen you know you have to protect her. You know, you have to protect the next holder of the wind element that symbols our life" Cassiopea said.

"I know And I'm also worried that my other daughters will be in danger" Minea said fidgeting her fingers.

"Alexa is already 6,Amihan is 5, Alena 3 and Astrid, she's just 4 months old. All of them are still young, And I need to protect them" Minea said.

The two of them got into a complete silence until. "Mother Queen, I have some bad news" The elder of the lireo said also known as Imao, He came from the kingdom of Adamya, But since their kingdom was attacked the queen offered the survival to stay at lireo.

"Imao what is it?" The queen ask. "It's ether, She's on her way to get what she wants, and the worse part is.. She wants your daughter and the gems" Imao said showing them another massage from ether.

Minea and Cassiopea looked at each other.

Minea don't know what to do so she doesn't have any choice to do this to her daughter just to keep her safe.

"Cassiopea, as one of the Guardians of encantadia, Can I ask you a favor to take care of Fearless Astrid by taking her to the world of modern people, where she can be safe?" Minea ask holding her sister's hand.

Cassiopea look at her and nod "If that's the only way you want your daughter to be safe, then I'm honored.." Cassiopea said.

Minea smiled and hug her sister. "Also, as the guardian of encantadia, I want to give your daughters a special gift." Cassiopea said.

"Ok and what is it?" Minea said, "Give me the gems for a minute" Cassiopea said.

Minea opened her palm, and her eyes shine and the four floating gems revealed.

Minea passed the gems to her sister anf and Cassiopea took a deep breath "Gem of fire, I want you to give Princess Pirena , a power that have wildness and danger everytime she will fight an enemy. " Cassiopea said and the gem of fire glowed giving the gift to Alexa who is sleeping to her room away from the room where minea and Cassiopea are talking.

"The gem of Water I'm asking you to give a gift to Princess Amihan, which is kindness and soft heart, But when it comes to wars and fights she will be the dangerous fighter they will encounter" Cassiopea said making also the gem of water glow giving the gift to the sleeping princess in her room.

"Now Gem of Earth , I want you to give princess Danaya a gift of a beautiful voice lovely personality. But when she let out her anger and voice, everything will break and shake" Cassiopea said making the gem glow and doing the same to the princess.

"And now, Lastly, Element of wind. The gem that symbols our kingdom, Give Princess Astrid a power, of Braveness, wildness, and kindness. She will be indestructible like a gold, She can be unstoppable like a wildflower but also beautiful. In the future the creature who is after her will be killed by this princess." Cassiopea said Making the wind element glow to give the gift to the sleeping baby.

After Cassiopea was done she faced her sister and returned the three gems to her "dear sister what are you going to do with the wind element?" Minea ask, while taking the gems to her hand "Minea. As the guardian of encantadia, In the future past each element to your daughters, they will be the new holder, Make them train they're selves to protect our world against the darkness.. And I will do the same to Astrid, I will give the gem of wind to Astrid when her age is right, and She will be returning here if she's ready to fight" Cassiopea said.