• cutting addiction

(yeona pov)

i actually have a cutting or harming myself addiction. i have it since my parents leave me alone in this world.

since i join bts i tried to stop but some reasons make me can't stop and till now i'm still harming myself

there's no other member that know about this and i don't want them to know too.

what make me have this addiction is because it always make me feel better.

• time skip •

we just done our dance practice today and i feel really tired. lately i have been lacking in everything.

after we arrived in our dorm i directly took a shower since i was all sweaty. when i wash my face something caught my eye. razor blade.

i tried to tell my self to not do that but i can't refuse so i start to cut myself in my thighs so nobody could see.

• time skip •

(no one pov)

bts were having a normal dinner when

"ah,, i'm going to the toilet for a while" yeona said

"okay, don't take to long." jin said

* a few minutes later *

the boys start to worry since yeona weren't coming back after about 30 minutes.

"jungkook ah, go check her." namjoon said

"kay."

Suddenly, "hyung!!!" jungkook yelled from afar.

the boys hurriedly go to where the spund from and there they see yeona unconcious with a blade in her hand.

they hurriedly called ambulance.

• time skip •

right now all the boys were in the waiting room some of them were feeling bad since they didn't feel like a good oppa for yeona.

"park yeona?"

"it's us" bts replied

"she lost alot of blood-"

"i will donate to her!" jhope said cuttong the doctor words

"but she will be fine and she will not be concious for some day." the doctor said.

"thank you." bts said.

"by the way it seems like she has been cutting herself often so please for her best told her to stop." the doctor said then left.

(taehyung pov)

it has been the second day since yeona passed out. alot of armys were worrying about her and we, bts always said that we could pray only.

"yeoboseyo?" i heard namjoon hyung said.

"ah, jinjja?!!"

"we're coming rn!"

"yeona awake!! kaja!" namjoon hyung said

we rushly run accros the hallway and barged in to yeona room and there she was, our princess yeona.

we rushedly hug her and she sobbed.

"oppa, im really sorry, really really sorry. im sorry for worrying you guys"

"sstt.. just don't do that again please." jin hyung said

a/n 💞
enjoy this chapter 💜