Rvb S4 E17 "Right to Remain Slienced"

Red Base
To the inside of Red Base. Sarge and Leo are walking through the base, until the see Grif and Simmons at the exit of the base.

Simmons: Sarge, finally, I need to tell you what the Blues are planning.

Sarge: I thought I told you idiots not to let this traitorous scumbag in the base!

Simmons: Good to see you too, sir.

Leo: So, what's the story here?

Grif: Simmons got mad about an Imaginary tank, switched teams and give the blues an extra man and then crawled back to us.

Leo: (Sighs) I can't leave you guys alone for one day, can I?

Simmons: None, of this would of happened if Leo was here!

Leo: I was to busy dealing with an Alien quest!

Sarge: Calm your roosters! (To Grif) Now why is this traitor in our base!

Grif: I didn't let him in the base.

Sarge: He's standing right here.

Grif: Well obviously he penetrated the defensive protocol that me and Private Donut established.

Simmons: Defense protocol? You asked me what the password was.

Grif: And you knew it.

Simmons: I guessed it. By the way, the password was 'password.'

Grif: It's so obvious, it's impossible to guess!

Leo: Why do we still have that as the password?

Sarge: Diabolical.

Simmons: A password should contain at least one number, and one letter. For example, your password would be "2dumb2live".

Sarge: Excellent burn.

Simmons: Thank you, sir.

Sarge: Traitor.

Simmons: Dammit.

Sarge: Grif's stupidity aside, I'm not speaking with you until we punish your insubordination and treason.

Simmons: How about I just trade you the information that I learned from the Blues?

Sarge: No! We have to have a trial. Right here, right now.

Leo: Um but, da- I mean Sarge, why don't we just let Simmons tell us the information

Sarge: He can, after the trial!

Simmons: What? We don't even have a judge.

Sarge: Inaffirmative. In my civilian life, I worked as a judge for many years.

Grif: What level? Municipal? Federal?

Sarge: Livestock. And occasionally agriculture. Now let's find out if Simmons is guilty of treason or best in breed.

Leo: Is that even a court?

Simmons: Yeah, I don't recognize the authority of this court.

Sarge: No-one cares what a convicted criminal thinks.

Simmons: But aren't I innocent until you prove me guilty?

Sarge: Nonsense! Why would we waste time having trials for innocent people? That would be a waste of resources.

Simmons: But I'm not guilty until you hold trial and convict me.