(25)

Parker's POV

"Bella?" Aubree asks.

"Too overused" I say.

"Penelope?" she asks. I give her a look and she crosses it off the list.

"Elena?" she asks smiling.

"Sure" I say.

"Finally! One for the yes column. Ooh what about Holly?"

"No"

"Callie?"

"Sure"

"Tatum?"

"Sure"

"Lilianne"

"No"

"Ok, we have 3 names for the yes column. We need one. Which do you like the least? Tatum, Callie, or Elena?"

"Callie"

"Now do the same for Tatum and Elena"

"I like them both equally"

"Ugh of course you do. Ben, which to like the most? Tatum or Elena?"

"Umm Tatum is cute" he says looking up from his homework. We were all working on homework but Aubree decided she wanted to pick a name. Even though the baby isn't due for 5 months.

"I thought so too. Thanks, Benny" she says. I see Ben flinch at the name so I put my hand on his knee.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" he says and goes back to his Calculus.

~<>~<>~<>~

Aubree left about an hour ago but Ben is still here. He's spending the night with 'Sophia'. At least that's what he told his parents. I mean technically he is since this is her house.

"What's the story behind 'Benny'?" I ask.

"What?" he asks.

"You flinched when she said Benny"

"Oh. Tomas used to call me that. I guess the name just doesn't have great memories"

"I'm sorry, babe"

"It's fine"

"How much homework do you have? You've been working on it forever"

"I didn't go for like a week. I have a lot"

"Take a break. Come lay with me"

"Parker, I have to finish this"

"Finish it tomorrow"

"Parker-"

"Please, Benji?" I ask. He sighs and lays down on the bed. I wrap my arms around him and he lays his head down on my chest.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you, too"

"Next week we'll have been together for 7 months"

"Really?"

"Mhm"

"It's been that long? It doesn't feel like it"

"I know. Oh my God, I just realized something"

"What?"

"Our 1 year anniversary is the day before the babies due date"

"At least it's not the day of"

"Yeah. It be a little hard to do something when your baby momma is in labor" he says.

"Soph is spending the night with Karlee and her dads working late" I say after thinking for a bit.

"Oh really?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm" I hum and kiss him.

~<>~<>~<>~

Sophia's POV

I get home from Karlee's and go to the kitchen for a snack. I was gonna spend the night but something came up. I'm not sure what. After grabbing a granola bar I head upstairs and hear something coming from Parker's room. It sounds like...grunting? I walk over to the door and slowly open it, seeing something I wish I hadn't. Parker and Ben......doing it. I shut the door as quietly as possible and run to my room. I close my door and sit on my bed before I burst out with laughter. I cover my mouth with my hand and laugh at what I just saw. It's not like a 'that was funny' laugh but more of a 'holy fucking cheese balls I can't believe what I just witnessed' laugh.

______________

Sorry for the boring chapter again. If anyone has any ideas for the next chapter feel free to leave them! Also, I'm bored so ask me questions about anything. The book, writing, myself, I don't care I just wanna answer questions(yes, i know, i'm weird)