"So we're the believing the enemy?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "I didn't even know who Eric was." I tried to exit the closet, but Zachariah blocked me jumping in front of me slamming his fist on the counter.

"Shit...try to convince me, just try on why I shouldn't believe me before any of this shit happened, he NEVER once fucking lied to me."

"And now the shit happened and obviously his energy is different." I snapped backing up shaking my head.

"Did yall fuck or no? Let me k--"

"NOOO!!! WE DIDN'T ZACHARIAH! I ONLY FUCKED YOU AND PHILLIP!! DAMMNNN!!!!" I snapped rolling my eyes.

"I find that hard to believe...fucking hoe. Everybody probably got your damn pu--" I slapped him then pushed him out the way.

"FUCK YOU!" I snapped shaking my head. "You always give me more and mo--" He picked me up and placed me on the counter and grabbed my neck choking me knowing that turns me on. He licked my neck making me confused as fuck.

"I'm con-"

"I know he only said that shit, so I  wouldn't trust you and my nigga Hayden already informed me he's out to get me." he whispered in my ear. "So, he's outside the fucking door and he probably walked away because he heard I called you a hoe, but I don't give a fuck about your past Azariah you know that. I want you for you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He raised my t-shirt dress up and slid my panties down then started kissing on inner thighs. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and unzipped his pants.

"I want it now." I said sticking his dick inside me letting him take control. He put my leg on his shoulder then started to pound my stuff making me holler out mercy.

**

"Zariah!" I said as she ran in the house with Zachariah. He went to go pick her up from my grandma house, so we can go see Almuerzo at the hospital.

"Moms was there." He said making me shrug.

"She say something slick? I bet she--"

"She asked where you was at and why am I always doing the picking up." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you tell her I was at home cooking, so I can keep my nigga?" I asked making him chuckle.

"I ignored her because it's none of her business," He came up to me and started kissing my neck making me wet. 

"Zariah here." I said tensing up because I was getting wetter by the second, but I didn't want to have sex since Zariah is here and wide awake.

The doorbell ringed and Zachariah nodded and went to the door. "What's up Kyndall."

I raised one eyebrow and walked around the corner raising one eyebrow, "Kyndall?" They jumped when I said something. I raised one eyebrow because they was hugging for to long and to tight. 

A little boy popped around Kyndall leg and went over to Zachariah.

"You must be Azariah...Almuerzo sister." I nodded and smiled.

"Well, I know your name is Kyndall so..." I said making them laugh but Zachariah had his hand deep down in his pockets.

"And this must be Zachary?" I asked making Kyndall nod shyly.

"Well, if I knew this was gonna be a dinner date, I would've made more food."

"Oh girl, no I'm not staying for dinner today. I'm just dropping off Zachary because I have a three week trip to go on."

"A three week vacation must be nice." I said laughing because I'm still pissed how Zachariah isn't looking at me, but is looking at Kyndall with so much passion.