iii. The Kyln

' Almost everybody that's well known gets tagged with a nickname. '

N O V A    H E A D Q U A R T E R S  ,  2 0 1 4  .

"And the girl?" The Nova Prime questioned as she stood by her lackeys, looking over the profiles of the recently captured criminals. 

"Originally from Terra, Cassidy Ohura, better known around the galaxy in recent years as Blue. An offhanded association believed to be brought on by her unnaturally Blue coloured blood." The man began as Cassidy stared blankly at the camera from when it was filmed "Raised by Outlaws after escaping her captors on Halfworld almost a decade ago, Blue is known to have in-explainable powers that double as a defence mechanism when needed. She is shown to have cybernetic implants within her body as well as being genetically altered granting her enhanced levels of inelegance, beauty and healing." He finished before they moved on to the next prisoner's profile.

..........

T H E    K Y L N  ,  2 0 1 4  .

"I guess most of Nova Cor wanna uphold the laws," Rocket began as the five walked down the halls of The Kyln high security prison "But these one's here, they're corrupt and cruel." He droned "But hey," He laughed "That's not my problem, I ain't gonna be here long, I've escaped twenty two prisons. This one's no different." Rocket bragged as Cassidy smirked, proud of the amount they'd been able to do.

Cassidy couldn't help that those were the kinds of things she was proud off, it was how she was raised in her influential years, no one could really expect her to be like every other Terran kid, they hadn't been raised in labs or by talking Raccoon's and mobile plants. 

"Your lucky the broad showed up, cous otherwise me, Blue and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now. And you'd be getting drawn and courted by Yondu and his Ravagers" Rocket informed them smugly as he nudged Cassidy, who knocked him back with her foot in reply causing the two to laugh.

"I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years," Quill deadpanned as they entered a room, passing through as they went to another "I'm not about to be taken down by a child, a tree and a talking Raccoon." 

"Hold." The guy at the front, leading them the compound instructed.

"What's a Raccoon?" Rocket confusedly asked as he stopped behind Cassidy.

"'What's a Raccoon?'" Quill mocked "It's what you are stupid." He pointed out causing Cassidy to turn and glare at him.

"Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me." Rocket smugly pointed out as Cassidy rolled her eyes, knowing from experience that Rocket was impossible to talk to when it came to his genetics.

"So this orb has a really nice shiny blue suitcase mark in the coven, malt peace falken sort of vibe," Quill suddenly said causing Cassidy to furrow her brows, she had no idea what he'd just said "What is it?" He asked Gamora.

"I am Groot." Groot added as Cassidy nodded along, agreeing with what the plant was saying.

"So what? What's the Orb?" Quill asked again as they continued down another corridor.

"I have no words for an honour-less thief." Gamora told him spitefully.

"Pretty high and mighty coming from the Lackey of a genocidal maniac." Rocket pointed out as Cassidy hid her laugh behind pursed lips. Gamora looked back at Rocket in slight shock, causing the Raccoon to smirk smugly "Yeah I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are."