chapter 9: second attack

Rose's pov
It has been three days since the explosion. However I can't help but feel that I am being watched by someone. Anyways it is going to be the school dance next week let's see how many boys will ask me to it. Hopefully,it will be hawk. What are you thinking rose.I chided myself.

Hawk's pov
So she is doing fine. The day is still early and I am getting tired. I need a coffee.

Maleficant's pov
They think that I do not know that they are keeping an eye on her. But they do not know about my little friend I have sent it seems that I have an opportunity for capturing her next week patience is key and then it will happen. I will celebrate the day I see them in defeat. Their faces will be sliced off and their skulls shall support my throne and I will drink their blood as it runs down the street.

Travis's pov
So hawk has seen the infamous maleficant. I have told h.Cinderella,the teachers and hawk's parents. They are all very worried about them. I wish we could do something but it would give us away and maleficant would drain the magic of the teachers and would make us seem like a rag doll.

Next week after school
Hawk's pov
Nothing has been happening to rose since the attack. What is going on. Why didn't maleficant attack already. Well I might as well ask rose to the dance. I walk up to her and asked"um rose w-will y-y-you be m-my partner to the dance?" At first, she did not say anything. I was getting worried and then she said yes. I AM SO HAPPY. I walked back to Travis's home thinking about nothing else.

The next day
It is time I went to pick rose up and we went to the dance. At the dance, we danced so gracefully that we were the centre of attention. That was when suddenly rose collapsed. I caught her but suddenly all hell broke loose.dragons started coming out of the ground. And an explosion came from the door. Everyone screamed and ran for the doors. Some even went out through the windows. I took out my wand and so did malcolm. Soon we had many frozen and sleeping dragons. But I realised that I had dropped rose in all the commotion. When suddenly a shadow swallowed her up and slid away."maleficant" I said and I cursed so much that your moms would have stuffed a bathtub of water and a bar of soap in my mouth. I had let my guard down for one minute and my girlfriend is snatched by the shadows. I heard a soft voice say before it disappear say"save me hawk". I will find you no matter what. "BUT YOU WON'T HAWK" a mocking voice taunted"FRIENDS CANNOT BE TRUSTED AFTER ALL YOU WILL BE BETRAYED BY ONE YOU CALL FRIEND. YOU WILL SEE WHY."" Did you hear that" I asked. "Hear what"Malcolm asked"the voice" "are you feeling ok there was no voice only silence." What but maybe I was just hallucinating. But I gasped at what I saw. A dragon symbol. Then it struck me.

"Malcolm there was a spy"
Enjoy it I had to take 1 hour and 15 minutes to do it make sure to keep up. Will hawk find rose or is he not able to save rose. See in the next chapter. This is Coolzac12 signing out.