chapter 2:the memory potion

Rose's pov
It's one day before I am going to be in college. I am going to make new friends there. But of course there is no hawk there. My heart ached from that thought. I knew that it couldn't be so I just went to sleep. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

??? Pov
I decided on how to get into Rose's house. I went through the window and I dropped a few drops of this potion. Normally I would have poured the whole thing because this stuff was so powerful that it could kill somebody. But I wanted to torture Rose's team for banishing me but I better leave before the.parents come in. It's already dawn. I leave the house and leave her on her own.

Rose's pov
I just had a weird dream. I went to a strange place called regal academy and I was falling right onto a blue haired boy who called himself hawk. How weird what kind of boy names himself a bird. I look at the time. Oh no. I'm going to be late. I rush with my bag and ran down the street and manage to get to the bus that was headed towards school. I bumped into Travis on the bus. He was an old friend whom I met in school but I forgot what the school was called. Anyways,we both said hi to each other."so you going to your new school.what's it called.""Reginald college.""huh it almost sounds like regal academy""what?""regal academy. Your school before going to college. Remember?"I shake my head and say"oh it is time for me to leave the bus.bye" leaving a very puzzled travis behind. Sheesh what is his problem. Anyways it is time to go to school. I can't wait to meet new people.

Travis's pov
Must find keyhole. Must tell hawk. Must do something." Key of portals open wide in your power I can find manifest the light inside" I say and the gate opens. I run to the snow white castle and bump into ling ling. I say a quick hello and take off to the castle.I found hawk and tell him"hawk something is wrong with rose's memory. She can remember me but she doesn't know what regal academy is" hawk's body sat straight up."So what are we supposed to do.""we should tell h.Cinderella""good idea"we rush off to tell h.Cinderella and she heard the whole story. "Alright but we should get someone to keep an eye out for rose.""hawk you do it""why me""because you are the only one who is not going to any new college.""f-f-fine I'll do it"

Hawk's pov
I decided to leave the fairytale land with a lot of green slips of earth money. The plan is set. There is no turning back. I will find rose even if it takes me 10 years.

Sorry for the late updates but I hope you will enjoy this chapter. You will see my next chapter very soon.bye