chapter 3:new school same hawk

Rose's pov
I made some nw friends. They were very nice. One month later,the headmaster said that there was a new student coming to this school.I wonder who it is.

Ten minutes later
So I am at the assembly hall and the headmaster brought a blue haired boy onto the stage.

Hawk's pov
"This is hawk Everson and he is the new student of this school.I hope you will treat him nicely."the headmaster said. Ugh,it is so boring.I look around to see many girls staring at me. Huff why does girls everywhere fall for me. I saw rose in the crowd also staring at me but she looked like it was disbelief. Hmmm I wonder what she is thinking. I was so busy in my thoughts that I did not hear my class being called.I left the hall when I realised that I did not hear my class name. Darn it. Anyways I see someone ahead of me maybe I can ask her about my class. I tap her shoulder and she turns and I saw..........rose.

Rose's pov
Why is he here I thought he was just a dream.Why did my heart race when I saw him.my thoughts were somewhere else and I walked and stopped on the way to class and someone tapped me on the shoulder I turned to see.......... hawk. I was so surprised that I slipped and I nearly fell on the ground if not for hawk who grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.he blushes and I feel my face getting hot.wait am I blushing. I don't even know him so why am I blushing.I quickly thank him and ask"so what did you want to ask me?"" Can you tell me what class I am in.I was so carried away by my thoughts that I did not hear my class name.""oh you are in the class 1-A that is my class as well you can come with me to class."thanks"he said and smiled. Ahhh that smile is so cu- what are you thinking rose.snap out of it .

Narrator's pov
But as they walk to class they did not realise that they were holding hands. A shadow lurked and it said"why is he down here.never mind I will get them. I will get him and his friends but how......

Sorry again for the late updates but can you try to give a few names I am running out of ideas and I want rose to introduce her three friends yo hawk in the next chapter. Enjoy it but I may not be able to write much due to school. anyways,if you have any questions just leave it in the comments section.