chapter 5:jealousy and confessions

Rose's pov
Two months later
It has been two months since Justin has been hospitalised. He shouldn't be in there it is all my fault. I should be the one there in the hospital not Justin. But luckily he is coming back tomorrow.I would like to thank him for saving me

Hawk's pov
I am still curious. Why did Justin save rose. I know that face somewhere. Just where did I see it. He reminds me of the time when rose and I were just 15. Anyways it is almost time for bed. In case of curious readers. I am sleeping in Travis's house in a little attic.if you think that is cruel that was just the nice part. Travis snores so loudly I can't even sleep I am going to need earplugs.*yawn* I am going to sleep.

The next day
Rose's pov
Hoorah! Justin is coming back today. Though I can't help but feel that I have met him before this school started. Wait what is the time? Aah I am going to be late! On the way, I bumped into hawk. I start to feel my face flush." Hi rose, how is it going?"I try to speak but I just can't make a complete sentence. Snap out of it rose. Then I realised the time. "Hurry hawk we are going to be late." I exclaim and we rushed to school.

During recess
Hawk's pov
Rose and I were talking when Justin interrupted us." Can I talk to hawk for a while.......in private.""sure"I glare at Justin. I always get this feeling when he is around rose. What is that word? Uncomfortable? No that word is jealous. He brings me to the field and he asked"alright hawk why are you here?" I was confused." You brought me here""no in this school"why did he ask me this. Does he know the truth?" I don't know what you mean."" Stop playing dumb hawk.........snow white." I took in a breath. Then a horrible realisation came to me." Why do you ask me that....Malcolm charming!!!"

Dun dun duuuuun! Bet you did not expect that. So what do you think will happen. Is this a new friend or an old enemy. Get ready for more in the next chapter!