Chapter 11: Wifey

Start from the beginning

We standing there and Aiden is standing really close. "Why are you so close to me?" I ask. "Cause some girls over there are giving me these looks." He says. I roll my eyes, "It's probably because they think you're hot and they want your number." He shakes his head. "No I think it's something different. Look at them." He nudges his head in their direction. I turn to look and he was right. They were looking at me and then at him and looking at us like we're on an exhibit.

I start to get irritated.

What were they laughing about?

I shake my head. We were up to order and Aiden orders for the both of us. "How many do you want?" He asked. "Just the eight please." I mumble. I cross my arms over my chest in irritation.

Walking to get condiments, I stop when I heard Aiden tell the man, "I want just a chicken sandwich and my wife would like to have the 8-count chicken nuggets."

I cover my mouth from laughing too loud. He taps in the order and asks for a name to call out when our meal is ready. "Nia." I say as Aiden opens his mouth to say his name. He types it in and hands Aiden the receipt. He gives the man a wide smile and takes the receipt. "Why did you tell that man that I was your wife?" I asked, as we choose a place to sit.

"Because I saw the way the way he was looking at you and I wanted to see his reaction when I said you were my wife. And his reaction was hilarious, did you see the way his face dropped." He laughs.

"Well husband, about before, when you said those girls were looking at us, I know why,"

I put my hands together. "It's because you are—"Nia." I look over and see a girl holding our food. "Come back and tell me, Wife." He winks. I go up to the counter and grab the bag. "Thank you." I tell her. She nods, "You welcome, and by the way you and your husband are cute together." I laugh,

"He's—"Honey Hurry up, oh and grab some more ketchup packets please." I turn and see Aiden smirking at me. I turn back at the girl and give her a small smile. "Don't want to keep the hubby waiting. He can be such a diva sometimes." I joke. She laughs. I grab some ketchup packets and go back to our table. "Here you go, Hubby."

We were talking about the people that surrounded us. I never thought I was be saying this, but Aiden is a cool guy, and he was really impressing me.

Oh hell what am I saying? It may just be me being a woman. They think different when they are under loads of pain pills.

"Oh wait, see that girl over there." He secretly points to her. I look and see it's a red headed girl and she is giving Aiden the eye. "Oh wow, she is seriously checking you out." I say. "She's about to come over here, act like you love me." He quickly says.

"What? No!" I panic.

He grabbed my hand and started stroking my fingers, "Oh I know right honey." He pretends. I struggle to get my hand out of his. I hear clicking of heels and he was right. The red head was coming over here. She smiled hard at me as she passed. "I told you she wasn't coming over here." I whisper to him. I finally get my hand loose. "She is trust me." He clarifies.

I roll my eyes. "You are just asking for female attention."

He mumbles, "I'm not the only one."

I look at him in confusion, "What do you—"Hi." I look over and see the red headed girl. I give her a small smile. "Um Hi." I reply. She grabs something out of her purse. She gets a pen and writes her number on it. "Here call me when you get over him, I like chocolate too." She passes the napkin towards me. I stiffen in shock. My jaw drops when she walks away, but Aiden was not surprised at all.