1

A/N: This is not a good book in any manner. It's a mess. I'm still not pleased with it, and I only keep it around so that people may read my other, more outstanding works. Please don't judge on the poor writing. I was 13 when I wrote this, and my writing skill has vastly improved since then. It is, however, your decision whether or not to read it.

Your POV

I wake up still tired and groggy. It's 5:00 in the morning and I rush out of bed to take a warm shower. I get undressed and throw my sleeping gown in my hamper. I ran my fingers through my hair, stepped into the bathtub and turned it on. I watched as the warm water slowly touches my feet and I start to wake up.
10 minutes go by and I wrapped myself in my soft towel into the steamy bathroom. I waddle into my room and pick out my white handmaiden dress as water dropped everywhere around the room. I finally dried myself off and carefully placed my hair in a side braid and did my makeup. I placed very small highlighter on the top of my cheeks just as my mother had taught me. Looking in the mirror making sure everything was in tact I slipped on my flats, opened my doors headed down to the laundry room passing a few maids along the way.

"Y/n." She smiles

"Hali." I smile back.

I picked up a basket from the cold laundry room and started heading back up to Thor's room.

"Rise and shine!" I say bursting through the doors. I opened the curtains so that the sun radiates the room. He groans and I start to notice all the mess that's on the floor.

"Your majesty-"

"Thor." He mumbles while pulling the covers over his head and turning the other side. His voice was lower than ever.

I sigh. "Thor, you must learn to keep your room clean. I was just here last week." I say picking up all his clothes and garments. 

"Mmmhmm."

I placed the basket down and pulled the covers off of him. "Up your majesty."

He doesn't move and I shrugged it off. I walked over to his bathroom and get a cup. I fill it up with ice cold water and walked back to his bed.

SPLASH

"AHHHH!!" He yells "W- Why would you do that?" He asks sitting up from his wet pillow.

"I told you at least three times to get up, so there's your consequence."

He rubs his face as I go back to picking up his clothes. "How was your sleep?" I ask him

"Good, how about yours Lady y/n?"

"Very well, thank you."

He nodded and made his way over to the bathroom. Every move he took was breathtaking I had to admit. Although I did not love Thor like a lover, he did have his looks that would charm me every now and then.  "I will be back in 20 minutes to check on you." I said from his room

"Yes Lady y/n." He groaned from the bathroom.

I walked down the hall and what feels like forever, I finally make it to Loki's room."Good Morning!" I yell as I open the doors and walk straight to the curtains. He doesn't move and at this point I don't feel like waisting time so I just make my way over to the bathroom, and fill up a cup.