Doctors Appointment

Cyrus's P. O. V
(Cyrus: 18     Jonah: 19)

I made my way to the hospital for a doctors appointment I had scheduled for a week now.

I usually get to these things pretty quickly, considering the fact that my boyfriend Jonah is one of the doctors.

It's kinda funny going to the doctor just so I can see my boyfriend.

He's actually really overprotective of me, so I guess him being my doctor makes him feel better.

I trust Jonah as my doctor, other doctors kinda creep me out.

Slowly, I pushed the door open to the hospital room where Jonah examines his patients. I quietly closed the door as I crept inside.

But I didn't see Jonah in his office chair by his small desk and computer. I got confused and walked towards his desk.

"Boo!" I heard Jonah say loudly in my ear as he quickly wrapped his arms around me. I screamed only for him to cover my mouth and start laughing.

"Quiet they're gonna think I'm killing you." Jonah chuckled silently and spun me around to face him before picking me up.

"You almost did." I giggled as Jonah carried to to the patient table. He set me down and connected our lips and holding my face. I placed my hand on his chest pushing his lips away.

"I wanted to sneak up and scare you." I pouted and Jonah giggled.

"Cyrus I remember all of your appointments so I know when you're coming to see me." Jonah chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Plus you do it every time and I wanted to get you this once." Jonah laughed causing me to giggle.

He smiled again and connected our lips once more, keeping me sitting on the patient bed and holding my thighs.

Jonah started moving his fingers upward towards my member and I felt my breath hitch making my heartbeats speed up.

"J-jonah n-no..." I breathed out and pushed his grabbing hands away.

"Oh c'mon cy." I'm all excited for you." Jonah pouted and crossed his arms. I raised my eyebrows with a silly smile on my face.

"I have an appointment,  remember?" I bit my lip purposely to tease him.

Jonah groaned and grabbed his tools measuring my heart rate, breathing speeds, and what not.

I stared into his green eyes the entire time, making him glance up longingly into my brown ones.

After a couple minutes Jonah was listening for my heartbeats in different places.

He put his stethoscope down and started to feel my heartbeats with his hands, gliding his fingers over my chest.

Jonah repeatedly looked up into my eyes with a really sexy smile. I couldn't help but melt at his dimples and heartwarming eyes.

I didn't seem to notice his fingers go South, ignoring my heart and going for another prize.

I glanced down at his hands as they met my thighs and looked back up into those green emeralds he calls eyes. Jonah leaned forward to my ear as he rested his hands on my inner thighs.

"I'm gunna need you to take off those clothes..." he whispered and slowly kissed my neck. 

"This is just a checkup Dr. Beck." I teased quietly and the grip on my thighs tightened. I bit my lip as I felt Jonah nibble on my ear.

"I just have to check a couple more things... You get special treatment remember...?" Jonah smirked. I giggled before Jonah disconnected from me and locked the door.

As he came back I bit my lip and crossed my legs. Jonah forced them back open and placed his hand on my now growing member, before climbing on the patients' bed over me.

I moaned into his lips as he continued to rub his hand between my legs.

"Shhh..." Jonah hushed me and started to kiss my neck making me whimper and bite my tongue.

He unzipped my pants and sat up pulling off my T-shirt. Jonah planted a kiss on my lips before removing his tie.
I sat up quickly helping him remove his long sleeve shirt.

Jonah got off the slightly uncomfortable bed and unzipped his pants letting them fall. I watched and licked my lips as Jonah quickly removed my jeans and dropped them.

Soon my boxers where removed and I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Jonah on his knees on the floor.

I watched impatiently as Jonah slowly lowered his head to my crotch and put me in his mouth.

I released quiet moans as he picked up speed making my mouth hang slightly open.
My fingers ended up running through his hair as I struggled to keep quiet.

"Fuck... J-jonah... Oh gosh.." I whimpered and pulled at Jonah's hair causing him to moan slightly.

I came and Jonah swallowed before standing up to kiss me and climb over me again.

My hands wondered downwards wanting him down there but where only swatted away.

"You teased me all day baby cakes, now it's my turn." Jonah smirked and I whimpered.

Jonah slipped off his boxers and dropped them on the floor next to my clothes.

My gaze instantly went downward letting out a longing sigh. I not my lip practically begging him to fuck me.

"Please...." I whined as Jonah lifted my legs rubbing himself against my hole. I felt him pull it away and push his fingers in, opening me up.

I moaned and bit my tongue wanting everything he had. Not soon enough, he was inside of me making my go crazy as he forced it in deeper.

I could barely contain my moans.

He's amazing.

I'm so tired I might add to this later I just wanted to get it done.