Scared

info;

Jonah: 17 year old soccer player at Grant highschool. Plays Frisbee on the side-
Still struggles with fear of anxiety and panic attacks. Dating Cyrus.

Cyrus: 16 Year old who doesn't do much sports but somehow has a four-pack. Attempts to learn soccer and Frisbee for Jonah. Used to struggle with small mostly unharmful panic attacks.Biggest superfan of the soccer team and Jonah Beck himself. Dating Jonah

Cyrus's P. O. V

Jonah and I both layed together on the couch as we watched TV. I had my head rested on the armrest with Jonah's head rested on it behind me and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Our legs were tangled together and Jonah's shirt was off.

Maybe, 30 minutes ago me and Jonah had arrived home from his soccer game, so he was still in his shorts and knee-high black and white socks.

I was wearing Jonah's New Space Otters Frisbee
T-shirt and boxers. I honestly didn't care if I was in just boxers around him.

We've never done anything like 'that' before so I usually don't have to worry about it.

But he does really turn me on sometimes, and I really do wanna try it with him. 

I want to loose my virginity to him. It's just he still has panic attacks when he's upset or nervous, and I don't want to be the cause of that. But maybe I should try... Just to see.

I looked down at Jonah's arms around my waist and slowly removed them sitting up and turning to him to push him on his back. I sat on his lap so that my legs were on each side of him and leaned down gently pinning his arms to the couch and connecting my lips with his.

Jonah kissed back without hesitation but slowly disconnected our lips after a while.

"Cyrus... What are you doing?" Jonah asked raising an eyebrow and slipped his arms from where I had them pinned down.

"Just trust me OK?" I reassured him, got up grabbing his hand, and pulling him upstairs to my room. When he walked in behind me I shut the door, then locked it, and slowly pushed him backwards onto the bed.

I got Jonah comfortable sitting up against the pillows and starts to to lift off the space otters jersey I was wearing.

He watched with wide eyes as I dropped the jersey on the hardwood floor and began to unbuckle my belt. Jonah nervously bit his lip as I continued.

Soon enough my pants were removed and I was in my boxers. I slowly crawled over to him and opened his legs fiddling with the rim of his soccer shorts.

I connected my lips with Jonah's kissing him slowly and passionately.

I moved my body up on him a little and held his legs open as we continued our slow makeout.

I eventually got Jonah into his boxers and his
knee-high socks after repeateded warm kisses from me and soft moans from him.

I firmly held Jonah's legs open and gently grinded our growing bulges against each other, which resulted in heavier breathing and gentle moans from jonah.