Fortnite

Asher's P. O. V

"Mom?!" I searched for my mother, Coco, throughout the house. I turned to corner of the kitchen to see her packing her lunch for work.

"Yes sweetheart?" She replied keeping her gaze steadily on the sandwich she was making. I nervously messed with my hair and blushed a little.

"C-can uh... Can Josh come over again today and play Fortnite?" I asked with a hopeful smile on my face. My mom threw a quick glance back at me.

"Honey, Jody is out for work too. What if someone breaks in-"

"They won't mom." I reassured her and came up behind her putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I'll make sure all the doors are locked, and even if someone does get in I'll protect Josh and myself I promise." I smiled and my Mom smile back.

"Ahh you're growing up so fast." My mom almost teared up as she packed up her lunch.

"My brave little boy." She smiled kissing my forehead causing me to smile.

"Bye mommy." I said before I hugged her and she headed out the front door.

I quickly ran around the house locking every door possible for when Josh came. Then I ran upstairs to my bedroom and jumped on it, grabbing my phone to text Josh.

**Texts**

AshyBoi
Josh are you still there?

J-rizzle
Yeah. Why? What'd your mom say?

AshyBoi
She said yeah :)

J-rizzle
yay! :)

AshyBoi
But it's just us because both of my parents had work today

J-rizzle
Mk :)

**End of Texts**

I quickly grabbed my IPhone and charger then ran downstairs to the living room where I had my
x-box set up for fortnite.

I piled pillows on the couch and grabbed a blanket then grabbed two controllers for me and Josh.

I heard a loud knock on the front door and ran to it dusting myself off before opening it to see Josh.

"Ashyboi!" Josh exclaimed with a slight giggle and wrapped his arms around my waist for a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him holding him for a couple moments I wished wouldn't end. When we finally pulled away I let him inside and closed the door locking it behind him.

I led him to the couch and handed him the controller after he dove into the pillows and stuffed animals on the couch.

"Josh you look like a three year old." I laughed and Josh threw a stuffed bear at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow causing him to squeak and jump up to run away.

But before he could get too far I grabbed his wrist forcing him down on the couch. I pinned him down and smirked.

"Oh no." Josh squeaked before I started to tickle him.