Trans Part 2

Jonah's P. O. V

(AN: same as the part one- I'm not sure if this with trigger anyone in some way because I know this may be a difficult topic, please alert me if I've said something wrong!)

Me and Jonah have been dating a couple weeks now, and it's been great. All except for one thing, whenever he tries to start something sexually, I gets nervous and say I have schoolwork or something.

I'm honestly terrified. I know he wont hurt me, it's just I have different parts than a boy should... I don't know if he would like that. He knows that I don't have those parts, and he accepts me, but I'm still scared.

"Hey Cy?" I heard Jonah's voice and got confused thinking I was going crazy. I looked over the see Jonah knocking on my two story high window.

"Jonah!" I whisper shouted and scrambled to the window almost tripping over my own legs. I opened the window to Jonah laughing at my clumsiness.

"Don't make me push you all the way back down." I threatened playfully and Jonah's eyes went wide.

"OK OK!" he squeaked and climbed quickly in the window. Jonah pulled something out from behind his back and handed it to me.

"Here are your roses, my love." Jonah giggled as I looked down at the beautiful roses he'd gotten me.

"Where's my candy?" I joked and Jonah smirked as he took the flowers and set them down on my desk. I had a nervous look on my face as he back me up against the wall and pinned me there.

"You're candy is right here." Jonah whispered in my ear before pressing his silk like lips against mine.

I instantly felt myself get wet at his soft touch on my waist making me want him.

"J-Jonah n-no... We c-can't..." I moaned quietly as Jonah's kisses moved to my neck.

"Cmon Cy... Let me explore your body... ill make it feel so good I promise..." Jonah whispered and slipped his fingers between my legs, rubbing me through my jeans.

I bit my lip trying to resist as Jonah continued to make me wet.

"Pl-please no i-im scared." I whimpered in mostly pleasure only to be brought into a warm hug.

"I'd never hurt you or judge you for who you are."
Jonah whispered in my ear and the words made me feel safe. Jonah suddenly picked me up by my thighs causing me to giggle and carried me to my bed.

He gently layed me down on my pillows and climbed over me, sitting on my lap lightly and grabbing the bottom of his shirt to strip it off.

I bit my lip as I took in the awe.

"Holy shit Jonah." I gasped at his six-pack and Jonah giggled as I used my fingers to trace over it.
He then leaned down and kissed me as he pinned my arms above my head.

Jonah started to bring his kisses down my jawline to my neck where he placed soft wet kisses and tiny love bites.

"Mhh... F-fuck..." I moaned quietly as I bit my lip watching Jonah's hands remove my shirt slowly. I helped him remove it and a smile grew on his face before he started kissing my chest.

Jonah's lips moved to my nipples where he trailed his tongue in circles around it. I slipped out minor moans feeling his wet tongue and warm breaths on me.

His tongue slowly made its way to my more sensitive nipple where he licked gentler after noticing my squirming when he licked too hard.

Jonah slowly pulled away after one hard lick causing me to whimper. I bit my lip as he sat up off of my lap and moved in front of my closed legs.

I watched as Jonah slowly unzipped my jeans and slipped them off of me before throwing them on the floor. He opened my legs and gently ran his fingers up my clothed vagina, not caring that I didn't have his parts. He looked up at me for permission before slowly lowering my boxers off revealing me.

I blushed in embarrassment as he dropped my boxers on the floor. Jonah looked up at me and smiled wide.

"You're literally perfect... Gosh I can't believe you were so scared. I love it." Jonah smiled causing me to blush. Jonah's gaze fell to my vagina.

"You're so wet..." He began as he opened my legs and gently rubbed his fingers on my sensitive clit. I began to whimper and let out short moans and Jonah looked up at me biting his lip.

"So sensitive..." He smirked and started to rub me harder making me squirm and moan.

Jonah pulled his fingers away, licking them, and layed down on his stomach positioning himself between my legs. Looking down at him, I watched as he gently spread my vagina with his fingers and licked me once slowly. I bit my tongue wanting to moan his name.

Jonah smiled up at me and then lowered his head all the way, starting to eat me out slowly. Because my clit was so sensitive, I let out louder moans grabbing the bed sheets.

"J-jonah..." I moaned out loud as Jonah continued to do what he was doing. I felt myself get close to my high and started to moan more intensely.

"O-oh God... J-jonah i-im gonna cum!" I almost screamed as Jonah looked up at me to see how he was doing. I came and Jonah quickly licked it up and continued to eat me out causing me to arch my back.

"J-j-Jonah, d-daddy st-stop it's too much." I moaned and squirmed as Jonah continued to eat me out. He held me down as I writhered under him, trying to wiggle away from his tongue.

Due to my now extremely sensitive clit I moaned louder and Jonah continued to hold me down.

"Ah ahhhh! F-fuck!  Mhhh.... God... I'm gonna cum again... Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I whimpered and came again. Jonah licked it up and pulled away leaving me in heavy breathing. He giggled and swallowed my juices.

Jonah smirked again and brought his fingers to my opening. I felt him push them gently inside me and moaned quietly as he began to move them faster.

Short moans escaped my lips as he pushed in three fingers, opening me up for his other parts. After a couple minutes I felt stretched from all of his fingers.

Jonah pulled out his fingers and licked them before grabbing a condom from his pocket and unbuckling his belt. I watched nervously as he lowered his pants and slipped them off, followed by his boxers.

I stared at his 8 inch like it was a knife.

"Oh. Fuck." I whimpered as Jonah wrapped the condom around his dick. He gently opened my legs and lined up before looking up at me. He quickly pushed inside causing me to gasp for air before moaning as he quickened the pace.....

Oh. Ma. God. I honestly loved this sm.

An: OK so the main point of these were to open up my chapters to different subjects, like struggles with family, gender or sexuality stuff. I wanted to make some people who may go through these things feel that there are people who will except you for you. The people who may hate on you don't matter. The people who belong in your life with love you no matter who you choose to be. If you are someone who struggles with this or has before tell me if I'm doing this right by including these types of subjects!

Word count: 1295