Nova sighed, playing with her fingers.

Now she was bored.

Yes, she wanted to be away from them but in a 'going home' type of way, not just secluded in a corner. She's never felt more like a child than now.

The five men all walked into kitchen silently, trying not to disturb Nova who was near.

From the kitchen's entrance, Liam could see the teenager slumped on the stool, having her head down. It made him frown to see her already get a punishment so soon.

"So she hit your hands"? Harry asked, but also making sure his voice was quiet so she couldn't hear.

"Yeah but only because I was trying to help her go in her diaper. It'll be the day when she learns to go by herself" Niall shrugged, taking sips out of his water bottle.

"How much time does she have left"? Louis asked, checking his watch.

"There's like 10 minutes left. When it's over I'm probably going to try to talk to her and see what's bothering her" Zayn said.

"Well whatever it is, I'm guessing it has something to do with her family. I forgot to tell you but before she started screaming in her crib this morning, I heard her whimper 'mommy and daddy' over and over again through the baby monitor" Liam suggested.

"That's so sad and she doesn't even want to communicate with us about it because she thinks we don't care about her wanting to go back home" Harry sighed.

"Maybe we need to-"

"Papa, Papa"! Nova yelled with panic, from where she was seated.

All the men looked into the direction of where their baby was yelling.

Zayn glanced at the other guys, before mentioning he will be right back.

5 minutes before.

Nova continued to cross her legs hoping that would help the urge. She had to go badly this hour and didn't know how long she could hold it. The milk she had did not help the situation

"Ugh" Nova whimpered, moving her bottom on the seat in different directions.

She turned her head to see a glimpse of the men in the kitchen talking but quickly turned around when she saw one of them about to glance at her.

Nova already knew they were talking about her, that's what they're always doing.

She thought maybe standing up a few times would help and that's exactly what she did. Nova stood up a couple of times with a quick pace, hoping to not get caught.

The teenager sat down with a huff when she realized the urge was still there, but suddenly within a few seconds, Nova started to feel a leak between her legs.

She flinched, feeling more pee fill up her diaper in such a short amount of time. She was getting scared thinking something was wrong with her. Nova couldn't believe her body went without control.

"Papa, Papa"! Nova shrieked out of fear. She didn't even realize she was calling his that, it just came out automatically.