ok im in debt how can i get lobster now?!??

After ruining the most expensive vase ever Jae felt like he could faint, so he did in the most dramatic commoner way.

Younghyun rushed over to him as quickly as possible "I think this commoner is dead!" Sungjin rolled his eyes "no u idiot he's obviously fainted in the most commoner way because his poor ass broke one hella expensive vase.." the other two just nodded while Younghyun started to shed tears picking up Jae from his head "h-how could faint to early! Your too young beautiful! And you haven't heard the real price!!" He felt a Big Bang hit his head causing him too also faint but in the richest way possible (lmao how)

time skippp...

Jae woke up to the sound of a bell.. and kaCHING sound which ringed he realized he was in the nurses office
But right now he was Miserable at this point he stretched whilst hearing very quiet murmuring beside him as he stood up he opened the other side of the curtain finding a lil bitch named brian younggay whatever his name was sleeping so he went closer and closer till he could hear all his whispers "mooommmy why'd u leavvvee me ... ur r00d af cuz u keep calling me Brian it's youngk.." Jae started giggling and started blowing on his face "taste this stinky commoner breathe u fucking weeb" youngk woke to this smell and stood up.. there faces very close staring at each others eyes "w-what the in world a-are you doing mr commoner.." "I have no idea.." and with that Jae pulled him closer younghyun closing his eyes he felt something coming even closer and closer...

Jae hit younghyun in the nose "lol loser I won't give up till you call back that payment" younghyun glared "w-what the heck!!!!!?" Then Jae went out the room sitting on the floor beside the door flustered "what the fuck did I just do.."
younghyun still in bed whining "pfft of course I won't lower his pay .. right? Hahahha
didosihrbwnsoodhwbwjidifuckjaehdjkskansjskdjsj ugh"

(Sorry if short I usually just write this when I go for car trips because I have nothing else to do lololol also again wtf did I just create it turned out to be so memey I wanted it to be more maTurEe lol check out my other book with these cuties ok bye 💕👋 c u next page hA)