Chapter 15

Taehyungs POV

The girl looked at me like I was Insane and smirked, "But did he kiss you in front of like 100 people I think not." I looked at her and flipped her off.

I was about to say something when I saw the lights on the stage light up. I saw some behind the stage people move some stuff around and then I heard music.  Taemin 'Thirsty' was blasting from the speakers.  I look on stage on saw Jungkook. He was in a silky blue top and black skinny jeans.  His hair was slightly parted and he had makeup on.

  His hair was slightly parted and he had makeup on

(what he looked like)

I got comfortable ready for another one of Jungkooks performances. I was about to get up with hope that Jungkook might pull me on stage. I felt my stomach drop when I saw a figure walk on stage after Jungkook. I recognized the man as the one who had tried to rape Jungkook the other day.  He wrapped his arm around Jungkooks waist and the looked at me and smirked.

I couldn't help but feel annoyed why was this guy on stage with my Jungkook. Then they started dancing and good lord it was like live porn.  The music started and Jungkook grabbed Yugyeoms face as Yugyeom started playing with the rim of Jungkooks pants.

The couple separated and both did the dancing on there own doing sexual movements. Then the corses started.

"Thirsty oh yeah, so thirsty

난 조금도 널 참을 수 없어
You make me thirsty.  "

  Yugyeom pulled Jungkook in and they both began grinding on each other.  The rest of the dance was a blur for me. I felt betrayed by Jungkook, I was about to leave when he heard the crowd go crazy. I turned around as saw Yugyeom push Jungkook down on a chair and forcefully kiss him.

My eyes met with Jungkooks eyes and for a second I saw Tears in his eyes. Then Yugyeom pulled Jungkooks shirt all the way down. Jungkook tried to push him off but his hands were then handcuffed to the back of the chair.

When the music ended  Yugyeom dragged the chair that a crying Jungkook was handcuffed too.  I then felt anger take over my entire body. I suddenly ran to the employs only part of the club. I then heard a small voice say. " Yugyeom please just untie Jungkook this is wrong."

I followed the voices until I got to a room that was locked. I then started banging on the door. The voices suddenly come to a stop and the only thing I heard was Jungkooks sobs.

"Open this damn door or I will knock it down." I stood there waiting for a response. I waited for a solid 3 seconds then kicked the door down. And saw a sight that I wished I never saw.

Jungkook was shirtless. His eyes had been covered by the tie he had been wearing and his shirt was being used as a gag. The side of his face was stained by the tears that wearing falling down his face. He was shaking uncontrollably.